45. Poky Tents and Sex in The Woods

Aaaah my Klaronline 😍 What suits this chapter name better than that!

CHAPTER 45
Pokey Tents and Sex in The Woods

His finger dropped from my lips but his gaze remained on it as if he was debating on what to do.

"Blake," I called, softly putting my hand on his cheek. His eyes moved from my lips to my eyes as he took a deep breath.

"Lynne, am I making a mistake with Terra?" He asked.

"That depends. Are you happy?" I asked.

"I like being with her. So, yeah, I am." He said and I have no idea why I was still hoping for a different answer.

"Then what's the problem?" I asked.

"I'm not used to this." He said, lowering his head.

"You'll get used to it soon." I assured.

"Well, I clearly am not doing a great job controlling myself." He said.

"Knowing your horny ass, tonight wasn't so bad." I laughed, making him laugh along with me.

"I can't blame you though. I'm super hot." I smirked and a genuine smile appeared on his face.

"That you are." He whispered.

"You just need some time to adjust, Blake. After being in a relationship with no commitment for three years, giving up that freedom can be really tough. Just thinking about it suffocates me." I chuckled. "Kudos to you for actually trying."

"So, I'm not a bad boyfriend?" He asked, falling onto my bed.

"I don't know. What does Terra think?" I asked, lying down next to him.

"I guess she's happy. Or at least I hope." He said.

"Why wouldn't she be? She's got you." I said, resting my head on his chest.

"Is this a little weird talking about my relationship with you?" He asked and I let out a single laugh.

"It really is. But it's fine. I'm your best friend. It's my job to listen to you whine about your girlfriend, then give you stupid advices that you should never take, but you'll take it anyways."

"Well, talking to you is way better than talking to Asher. The only advice he has given so far is to break up." He said and I chuckled.

Blake wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight against him, letting the familiar butterflies fill up my stomach.

Having him so close to me, I couldn't think straight. The only thing on my mind was to feel his skin against mine. My hand slowly slipped under his shirt, and I felt him freeze underneath my touch as I traced his abs with a finger. I could feel his chest rise and fall under my head just as my heart hit hard against my ribs.

"Lynne, we can't do this." He whispered.

"I-I'm so sorry." I said, quickly getting up, "I don't know what I'm doing."

"It's alright." He smiled. "It's the tent. It barely has any space for the two us, and that makes us feel a little intimate, I guess."

"Right," I muttered. "I need to go out and clear my head."

"Now?" He asked, and I nodded my head before getting off the bed.

"Lynne, it's dark outside, and we're in the woods. It's not safe" He said.

"Blake, if this place wasn't really safe, the school wouldn't have brought us here to spend the night. I'll be fine, okay?" I asked as I unzipped the tent.