2.2

"I lived my whole life afraid."

☆☆☆

"Heavens Arena is 251 stories tall and 991 meters (3251 feet) tall," Killua said, as you tried to look for the top of the building. You couldn't find it, but you saw that the building gradually got skinnier and skinnier the higher it went up. Several floors popped out and it was almost entirely white. "Making it the worlds fourth tallest building."

"Makes me wonder what the first tallest building is," you said, staring at the large building. You three were all standing in a large line, a guy in a yellow bodysuit in front of you.

"Now then," Killua turned to the two of you. "The only rule here, is knock your opponent out. Got it?" 

"Watch me go up against someone super strong," you sighed, already calculating your chances of winning. "Maybe I'll get paired with a kid younger then me."

"There is a chance of that happening," Killua said, "As I said before, there are no rules so there isn't any age limit. A baby could enter for all they wanted," he swung his finger back and forth, before tightening it into a fist. "If you want to earn a living with your fists, Heavens Arena is the place to go."

The line continued on, slowly but surely moving to the front of it. Rocking on your heels, you looked around at the shops. There seemed to be a few food places, a hotel, and some shops for clothes. You made a mental note to go there later. 

"So Killua, I wanted to ask about your family," you said, looking over at him. 

He raised an eyebrow, "What about them?"

"You mentioned before that they wanted you to be an assassin and that's partly the reason you left," you recalled, thinking back to the conversation you had on the airship. "And you said that you scratched your moms face, which would explain the bandages, and stabbed your brother in the side, but Illumi didn't seem to be injured," you told him, trying to remember if there was any hiccup in Illumis movements. 

"Oh, it wasn't Illumi I stabbed," Killua responded. "It was my brother Milluki, he's the second oldest."

"How many siblings do you have?" You asked, moving forward in the line. Killua stepped with you, as Gon trailed behind, staring at all the shops in the city.

"Let's see, four siblings," Killua counted on his hands.

Turning around, you tapped Gon on the shoulder. "Do you have any siblings?" You asked.

"Nope!" Gon happily replied. 

"I kinda guessed that," Killua said, shoving his hands into his pockets.

The line continued moving and soon you were at the registering area.

"Welcome to Heaves Arena," the receptionist said. "Now, if you wouldn't mind filling out this form," she slid a piece of paper to you and handed you three pencils.

The paper had the normal questions on it. Your full name, date of birth, age, et cetera.

Giving it back to her, she typed in some stuff on the computer and put the paper in a machine. It processed it, she typed a few more things, before turning back to us.