Departing

~Characters Belong To J.K Rowling~

"I have to tell Ron and Harry about this." She said grabbing her bag. "But then Harry would get all fussed up about it." Draco whined grabbing his bag too. Hermione ignored his comment and left the room with Draco and got a glimpse of Snape, who had his normal blank expression. They walked to the library because according to Hermione, that's where they usually do their homework.

"Are you sure that was Voldemort?" Harry asked in a low voice. "I'm sure of it." "So that explains why I found myself in the forest." Ron said. "But why would he posses Ron not Draco? I mean he shares a place with you doesn't he?" Draco wondered that too but shrugged. "Well I am a Deatheater so I guess he didn't want to posses me." He said giving a suggestion. Hermione gasped. "You're still a Deatheater?" "Technically I am but believe me if I could quit, I would but I can't unless he let's me or he gets killed." He said quietly. Harry and Ron stuffed their homework in their bag. "Draco remember Christmas Break." Harry said sternly. "Yeah yeah." Draco replied careless.

Weeks passed by and Hermione had not had an another encounter with Vildemort but Christmas Brak was coming and she knew she would soon depart from Draco. Though she was kind of looking foward of going with Ron and Harry to the Burrow. It was a two days before Christmas Eve and Hermione woke up with a bit sadness knowing that Draco leaves today but so does she. She quickly got dressed and headed out to the Great Hall and sat win Ron,Harry and Ginny. "No Draco stalking you today?" Harry asked and Hermione playfully hit him in the arm. "Ouch!" He loudly whispered making Hermione and Ginny giggle. As soon as food appeared on the plate Ron and Harry dug in, stuffing their face with food. Ginny ate like a normal person though and so did Hermione. A few minutes later Draco sat down in front of Hermione. "Sorry was packing some stuff." He quietly said as he ate too. When Hermione was done eating she stood up. "I have to pack." She spun around and walked to her room with Draxo like always following her. "Lemon Drops." And she entered. She went straight to her room where she started packing and Draco just sat down in her bed tracing his tattoo of a snake wrapping around a sword which was the Deatheater mark. He was ashamed of it and regretted getting it. Hermione finished quickly and sat down next to Draco. "So you're leaving today." "Yeah in an hour or so." "Me too."

Draco leaned In to kiss her and she kissed back. He licked the bottom of her lip for entrance and she happily granted it and he explored every inch of her mouth until he pulled away both of them breathing heavy. "I am going to no doubt miss you." He said quietly. She was about to reply when she heard a knock on her door. She stood up and opened the door to see Ron standing there. "Turns out we're leaving earlier." He said. "Oh okay I'll be down in a few minutes." Ron came inside to yet her trunks. "Oh don't be silly Ron I can do it." "Hermione you know I'd do anything for you." He said grinning and walking down the stairs and out of the room. "Here take this." Draco gave her a small parchment. "It's to keep you updated about Voldemort's plan. Whatever you write there I see and whatever I write there you see. Got it?" Hermione nodded yes and he embraced her inhaling her scent of strawberries. "Be careful." He whispered. "Same to you." She replied back and pulled away. "I love you." He said. She was stunned by this but was about to say the same when Ginny grabbed her wrist out of nowhere and dragged her. "C'Mone we're gonna be late!" Hermione mouthed 'I love you too' to Draco and blew him a kiss. He grinned and followed then downstairs and outside of Hogwarts where Harry and Ron were. He shook hand with everyone but took the longest with Hermione when Ginny had to pull her back. "Bye." Hermione said sadly. "Hurry." Harry said impatiently and she saw them holding on to a portkey with one hand and holding their luggages in the other. She too did the same and the gates of Hogwarts disappeared and was replaced by a train. "This is ours." Ron said walking towards it and the others following him. They got in and got a compartment where they all were discussing Voldemort's plan

Draxlco an hour later Apparated to the train station and got in a private train driven by Hugo, a new Deatheater. They arrived at the Malfoy Manor and he was greeted by a hug from his mother, Narcissa. "Lord Voldemort want to see you." She said sounding terrified. He walked in with confidence and found Voldemort sitting in a long table with his snake Nagini by his side. "Yes, my dear Draco has returned. You will be pleased to find who I shall kill this time." "Who?" Draco said trying to sound excited. "Hermione Jean Granger. Now Draco I am aware that you share a place with her but you are trusted enough to know my plan." He said with a dark voice. "I will make many encounters with her and if she's not dead by the end of her Hogwarts year, then another war shall breakout and every Deatheater should target her to kill her faster then we vanish. You of course dont try to kill her only if another war breakout in Hogwarts. Well I've been thinking that while the war is happening, we kidnap her and torture her first then we kill her. Oh yes I'm going with that one. Draco you are now dismissed and see you tomorrow." Draco stood up and quickly walked to his room and wrote quickly to on the parchment of Voldemort's plan to Hermione.