Chapter 27: Hit Me In Front Of 100,000 People

"Shoulder acid?"

A small warm yellow light stands in the bedroom, exuding a warm sheen.

Su Tan watched Hayden step by step towards himself, with a calm expression and a calm pace. He raised his cuff casually with one hand, and gently said to him, "Lie down."

Su Tan: Meow meow? ?

He was a little surprised, he couldn't turn around, and subconsciously rejected the request of his big cousin.

However, the other party apparently did not give him a chance to refuse.

A gentle and powerful hand knocked him down on the bed without question, and then in the shocked mood of Su Tan, his slender ten fingers rubbed his shoulders.

The moment the skin touched, Su Tan almost jumped from the bed.

This feeling is really ... too close.

The thin garment almost burns through the skin through the temperature of the fingers. The moderate pressure moved from the shoulder arm to the neck and back to the back, and each time he ironed his skin like a hot stove, a tingling and itchy feeling came out.

Su Tan's cheeks turned red instantly.

He coughed hard, trying to make no difference, and asked Hayden quietly, "big cousin, what are you doing?"

Hayden moved slowly, slightly increasing his strength on several important parts, pressing it down hard, and suddenly found that his body had a momentary stiffness, and then the hot air burst out through his shirt.

He raised the corner of his lips, chuckled, and continued to press the muscles in accordance with the steps to help Sutan relax his body and prepare for the spelling game.

Of course, regarding Su Tan's inquiry, he did not reveal his readership.

Hayden's lips twitched slightly, and his calm voice contained a faint smile. He replied calmly: "I have recently learned a new set of finger exercises and try it on you."

Su Tan: ... The cousin's hobby is really strange.

Suddenly, he couldn't help crying, just thinking of getting up, but his back might be firmly held down by a force.

Hayden said, "Don't move."

Gentle and powerful fingers swam down from shoulder to shoulder, with a slight force just right, so Su Tan could not help narrowing his eyes comfortably.

He was enjoying it comfortably, and suddenly he asked with a chuckle.

"Like it?"

Su Tan nodded, and his lacquered eyes calmly revealed some comfort and admiration.

"but--"

Hayden looked at him, but saw the teenager raise his brows with a smile, and smiled sideways at him.

"Fuck me again-I'll eat you."

The boy's tone was clear, his voice was clear and clean, but Waner's tone contained seriousness beyond words.

Time flies, like a fist poking straight into Hayden's heart, making his emotions suddenly swell, as if slowly seeing a sea of ​​flowers in his heart.

Su Tan got up and got out of bed, took the big cousin to the door, pinched his waist, smiled and said, "Thank you for pinching my shoulders, and hurt my back ~"

Then Hayden watched the smiling teenager beckon to himself and closed the door.

Hayden invited to the corridor: "..."