Part 72: Cute To Cry

In the sitting room, as soon as Su Tan stepped in, he saw a man talking with Bernard Longman, suddenly looking up at himself.

Gu Hongxuan's dark, deep pond eyes were calm and far-reaching. When he looked at him, ripples clearly appeared, and a little surprise appeared.

He involuntarily stood up and walked two steps towards Sutan, only to suddenly remember His Majesty Langman, who suddenly interrupted the conversation and was forgotten behind him.

Gu Hongyi stepped in a footstep, and couldn't help laughing, looking back at Bernard Longman with regret.

Bernard got up in time and calmly said, "You guys have a good talk, I'll avoid it first."

Upon hearing this, Gu Hongxuan sent him away, gratefully thanking him: "Your Majesty, I have made you bother. I did not expect that Her Majesty and His Highness were so destined to be recovered by His Highness. This is really-"

Gu Hongyi smiled, half sighed, and half surprised, "as if doomed in the midst."

Regarding his words, Bernard Longman just bent his lips, and didn't talk about anything, but when passing by Su Tan, Wen Yan urged: "Oleson is waiting at the door. He can. "

Su Tan nodded slightly, his heart was slightly warm, knowing that it was Her Majesty's special consideration for himself.

This attitude of caring for juniors even deepened Gu Hongyu's dark eyes for a moment, and smiled and sent Bernard away.

When only the three of them were left in the living room of the meeting, Gu Hongxuan raised his eyes and looked at Sutan seriously. The appearance that was very consistent with Gu's family made him unable to bear heart joy, straight: "After 18 years, I arrived late and finally found you. "

Su Tan, however, looked at the joy in his eyes that did not seem to be fake, very quiet and calm.

Fortunately, there were some doubts and fluctuations in his eyes, but he did not see the feelings of disgust and hatred, which made Gu Hongxuan's heart a little relaxed.

He spoke kindly and mildly, and said with emotion: "In these years, your mother has become a mystery because of your disappearance, and his body has gradually deteriorated and his spirits have deteriorated. It was only when Gu Han was recovered that he was a little excited, but still worried. I ca n't stop talking about you all the time. If she knew you were found, she would be happy. "

"Mother?" Su Tan froze, slightly puzzled.

Looking at his strange blank eyes, Gu Hongxuan also knew that he still knew nothing about Gu's family. But he couldn't wait any longer, and wanted to bring Sutan to look back at his family now, so that he would return to the Gu family.

He sighed and urged, "You know what happened to your mother when you go home."

Gu Hongxian raised his eyes slightly and glanced at the eldest son Gu Qin who was standing steadily, and introduced Su Tan with a smile: "Yes, you have a twin brother Gu Han, who just visited home recently. Say it , He has a lot to do with you. "

Gu Hongyi shook his head with a smile, "Although Han Er failed to be fortunate to associate with His Highness Hayden, but unexpectedly had a good relationship with Alec, the eldest son of the Kane family, I am afraid that I will be able to marry it in a few days. And you-- "

Looking down at Su Tan, Gu Hongying's black eyes were broad and gentle, as if looking at a junior with infinite expectations, he yelled at him: "The marriage between you and Your Highness is simply a spouse. Now. "

In words, it is clear that the marriage is a trust.

After hearing this, Su Tan raised his eyes and looked at Gu Hongyu, and found that the elder brother Gu Qin who stood behind him, his handsome face was frosty and frowned, and shook his head in an inaudible manner.