Part 92: Off! Horse! A!

"Qianfanjin" has an aggressive tone in Weibo.

"Thousands of sails: Although" Unlucky Amy "is just a children's literature story, it has been a best-selling interstellar after its publication. It can be regarded as a work by the author Su Tan, full of sincerity. And you? Is there such a work? Brush braised meat every day "

Su Tan: "..."

He couldn't help but smile, wondering what the other party's evaluation criteria were. If "Thousands of Fans" knew that he was the real author of "Unlucky Amy", would he be dumbfounded?

By this time, Su Tan did not have the slightest annoyance, his heart was playful and happy, and he calmly responded.

"Burned pork every day: Excuse me, do you have it? Every student applying for literature must have a bestseller published?"

Obviously, this condition is too harsh and cannot be realized at all. And in any of the university admissions brochures that Su Tan just read, "publishing works" has never been listed as a compulsory condition for applying to universities.

It can be seen that this rigorous requirement put forward by "Qian Fan Ju" is just a special case against what he said.

Sure enough, as soon as he asked this, the other party was suddenly a little rude, and the slamming and reply slammed stagnation, so that the readers and fans of braised pork returned to their hearts.

"Soft cute dolphin: I almost got you crooked! Which admission rules specify this condition, you find out and let us see?"

"Bao Baojia's vanity mirror: every student who applies for an application must have a best-selling publication like" Unlucky Amy "? Alas, not to mention the candidates, even the examiners of the major admissions review committees Nothing can be done. "

"Adolescents with a dry shelf: We highly recommend our Department of Ancient Earth Culture !!! Young people apply well! Come and cover me!"

...

"Thousands of sails" is a bit of a flame, but at this time, it is absolutely impossible to come up with a certificate. He is also a candidate for university application this year. In order to apply to the Department of Literature of Imperial University, he prepared carefully from high school and did countless homework assignments. During this period, how much entertainment and leisure time was abandoned, it is absolutely impossible for ordinary people to imagine.

At the beginning of the new year's college admissions season, he couldn't wait to send out applications to universities and colleges, and finally inquired through various channels and channels to understand the preferences of the examiners of this admissions review committee, and eagerly polished one article. The work, and all of his materials were mailed to the past, waiting for further assessment notice.

Unexpectedly, he waited for three weeks and all the applications were lost.

At the moment, "every thousand sails are exhausted", the bitterness that cannot be said in his heart, his fingers are clenched, and he feels unwilling to pay so much.

Therefore, when he accidentally brushed up this popular Weibo and found that under the Weibo of an online novel author, there were many netizens and readers who said bluntly that their large braised pork was enough to overpower the famous universities by their writing skills. In the Department of Literature, the balance in his heart suddenly became completely unbalanced.

Why can a network writer be touted by thousands of people and easily appreciated by the examiners?

While he was so hard and arduously reading literature major books, remembering to recite countless difficult and obscure works, but did he still not get the slightest attention of the examiners?