Part 38:Tempting Danger

My big cousin is really a perverted little mushroom.

Eddie touched the name and was held for a long while, reacting slowly and admiringly, "Uncle Su, your reader number is really individual."

"Yeah, right!" The robot Suning smiled, and "the son is the best of everything" contented, cheerful and happy, could not help but Dr. Shu looked at him carefully for a few times.

Eddie jot down the reader number with joy, put it behind his head, excitedly pulled Su Tan and started to study new dishes together.

He opened the novel in his mind with enthusiasm, and went directly to the last chapter of the "Era of Domination of the Earth [Quick Wear]".

Huge Eddie swiftly turned his finger over the novel page and pointed to one of them.

The four big characters suddenly jumped into the sight of Sutan.

"Full seat at Manhan?" He looked at Eddie with a slight smile.

I couldn't hide the excitement on Eddie's face, pointing at the various food descriptions on the mobile phone and saying, "Yes, the Manchu in the ancient earth era, 108 dishes! Can you make it?"

Faced with his anticipation, Su Tan couldn't help shaking his head and laughing.

"I'm afraid I can't," he responded earnestly, his expression focused and sincere. Although he is the author who wrote the full Manhan table, he didn't really see the real Manhan table before his rebirth. Everything was obtained from novels and materials.

Therefore, it is just imaginary to want to complete these 108 dishes.

What's more, after all, the interstellar is different from the ancient earth. Many precious wild game, mountain and sea food have long been lost in the sea, and it is difficult to find them again.

Looking at Eddie's disappointment, Su Tan sighed in his heart, thinking a little, and came up with a compromise idea.

"However, you can try some of these dishes." As soon as Su Tan opened his mouth, he saw Eddie's eyes light up for a moment, it was as if the fireworks in his eyes were lit for a moment. Bright, lit up the light of Greek wings.

Su Tan frowned with a smile, and said firmly: "Although 108 dishes are difficult to copy, I can make a few of them."

Even though he didn't reach the expected goal, Eddie felt satisfied. He nodded and listened to everything. He asked with anticipation: "How many?"

Su Tan's mind quickly crossed the menu of the Manhan dinner, and selected a few of the most popular dishes and reported them. "Oil prawns, colorful beef tenderloin, eight treasure wild ducks."

The Eight Treasure Wild Duck is also a dish described in the thick and heavy color in the novel "Balance", which immediately made Eddie can't help it, like a little tail followed Sutan into the kitchen.

Su Tan felt that Waner did not stop the other party from obsessing with food. He allowed him to follow him and walk to the stove together.

On the stove set by the small fire, a pot of corn ribs soup was boiling and effervescent. The sweetness of corn's fruit and the rich aroma of pork ribs blended together, diffused in the kitchen, and Eddie, who was behind Su Tan, couldn't bear it. With a quick look, I walked closer.

"Pork rib corn soup!" He shouted in surprise.

Dr. Shu, standing in front of the stove, had a gentle eyebrow, a gentle temperament exuding all over his body, and his eyes focused on the serious and focused appearance of a pot of soup, which made people feel uncomfortable.