Part 56: Touch

"Hot?"

The young boy's clear voice sounded in the small attic room, like a clear spring flowing, but it made Hayden feel hot.

"Will it catch a cold like this?" Su Tan seemed slightly distressed and said doubtfully.

Before Hayden answered, he suddenly chuckled, and went on with a firm look. "I help you warm again."

Hayden: "..."

He took a deep breath and stared down at the young man standing in front of himself, only feeling cried and laughed for a while.

Hayden said calmly, "Can you speak without looking at my abs?"

Su Tan's fingertips stroking his abs suddenly stopped, then he quickly touched two hands, his eyes were serious and frank, "No."

He smiled, "Who told you to seduce me?"

Hayden: ...

He suddenly shook his head and laughed, and his slender and powerful arms suddenly held Su Tan up to the window. The narrow and tight space almost put Su Tan in his arms.

Suddenly, a large abdomen and the burning heat that are close at hand make Sutan almost a mature man with a big cousin between his nose and can't help but blushing.

Hayden chuckled, calmly, and said in a low voice: "Look and see, today is not enough to keep you away."

Sutan :? ? ? I thought I didn't dare :-D?

Touch it!

Just as Su Tan touched his hands happily, Dr. Shu, who happened to be downstairs, accompanied Dr. Su Ning to walk near the door with the robot.

The hot sun dazzled the brain of people, and before crossing the road, Suning said to Shu Heng, "It's too hot."

By the way, it looked up at the sun by the way, without thinking, and suddenly caught a glimpse of the open window in the small attic upstairs, sticking it close and tall.

After a while, Suning couldn't help laughing, nodding his head and saying to Dr. Shu, "their two brothers have a good relationship."

Shu Wenhe's eyes glanced up, then he reluctantly shook his head and laughed without comment.

However, Suning laughed and looked very relieved. He stood downstairs and started to call Su Tan.

However, he did not expect that before he had time to shout, he suddenly saw his son suddenly slammed Hayden on the wall, and then comfortably stretched out his hand—

Robot Suning :! !! !!

"The two of them ..." Its dry explanation fell into his throat and he couldn't make up.

Suddenly, Shu Wenwen smiled softly and sighed, "The relationship is so good."

Then, as usual, he turned to Suning easily and leisurely: "Let's go, it's time to make dinner."

Su Ning looked stunned and followed Dr. Shu into the door subconsciously.

That night, Su Tan unexpectedly found that the dinner was extraordinarily rich. Dad was sitting at the dining table, holding a hot book "The Children's Story of Guglielia".

The best-selling "Guilia Children's Story" has brought a wave of children's literature. Many of the classic children's literary works of Gulia have been turned out by readers for nostalgia, and more people are looking forward to the birth of new and excellent works. .

But these should not be bothering to Dad. Looking at Dad who has been turning its beloved "Children" magazine for a long time, Su Tan couldn't help wondering what was going on?