Part 85: Crisp And Crisp New Article

"Interstellar King Crab: Awesome! A new book with a lot of money and money, seven veterans strengthen the platoon and ride the wild horse battlefield!"

"Great Aries: The new book that invites the moon is also very interesting. The retired soldier alone carries a cannon to penetrate the enemy star to save the world."

"Orange-flavored soda: It 's a big blast for clear water like a song! The warm and powerful grandpa took the little boy across the line of fire to take him home, and I burst into tears when I saw it."

"Lazy orange: Shenkeng's new book is also very interesting. Different old urchins, playing pigs and eating tigers, pit people are not soft, and they laugh to liver pain."

...

For a time, many great gods and small pinks wrote new articles, and unexpectedly chose a theme-veteran star. The style and setting of each article are ever-changing and very different, which has brought great surprise to readers of the star novel website.

"Great Aries: Good-looking, great!"

"Dirty cat: I have made a difficult choice ... I want to read the books of most people, but I can't follow them [laughing and crying]."

"Warm wool blanket: Agree upstairs 1. The welfare of Wen Huang, ha ha ha ha ha, I have received it all, and keep watching slowly."

"Lazy cancer of the counterattack: Only I noticed, is this a great counterattack of the plagiarism by the great gods? Good job!"

As soon as the new text was published, the subject of "Star Veteran" was heated up for a while, but at the same time, a lot of excellent works with many flowers in front of the audience were placed in front of the readers, and the readers' attention was suddenly taken away.

The original "Hidden Crane" unique star veteran novel has suddenly shrank its attention and enthusiasm, and has become a popular work.

This made the "Hidden Crane" reluctantly bear anger and trembled. He never thought that all the authors would join forces to block him, and deliberately selected the theme of "Star Veteran" to write a new article.

This is simply driving him to a dead end!

"Hidden Crane" was angry and frightened, staring closely at the eager evaluation on the computer, and abruptly reducing the number of comments by two-thirds under his article, and couldn't stop the anger and anger.

There is only one wavelet loyal reader who is as angry as him.

"Spicy Chicken Shrimp: The veteran stalk was first written by Heda. Now that so many great gods are embracing and writing the Star Veteran's article, it is obvious that they are plagiarized and robbed while they are being fired.

"Yiye: Hehe, have you offended people?"

"Dongfeng overwhelms Westwind: The big stalk has been copied and can't stand it. So many gods are shameless? I have collected evidence and am going to report to the website report center."

"Leaf: Support report 1. What are you afraid of? Heda's own stalk!"

"Spicy Chicken Shrimp: Same as 1, let's report together and let the website see."

Seeing the readers in the book review area eager to help him report the plagiarism of other authors, "Hidden Crane" was anxious and angry, his mood was extremely complicated, and his words were difficult to swallow in his throat.

For this group of readers who have steadfastly supported him from beginning to end, how can he say that he actually copied this stalk?

At this point, it is absolutely impossible for readers to report plagiarism, otherwise,-