Part 74: Jinshan Yinshan, Just Flower!

Looking at the people in Gu Jiaman's study, he looked somber and embarrassed. Gu Hongyi's face grew darker and harder, and he was almost gloomy enough to drip water. Su Tan was relaxed. He laughed comfortably and asked, "Don't you agree?"

He has only one condition, inheriting the Gu family.

However, for everyone in the Gu family, this is simply impossible.

Upon hearing his calm tone, it was apparent that by joining hands with the imperial crown prince, Hayden Longman, and treating the property owned by the Gu family as something in his pocket, Gu Hongyi's face became even worse.

With a low voice, he slowly said, "What if you don't agree?"

Sutan :? ? ?

Seeing the atmosphere at the scene was tense, it was triggered immediately. Su Tan, however, simply added fuel to the fire and asked directly, "Father, do you still recognize my son?"

"In the end, do you still feel bad for my youngest and most bumpy, so it was so hard to get home again?"

"Everyone said that the tiger poison does not eat food. You have expressed your silence in front of the elders today, wouldn't your conscience hurt?"

Everyone: "..."

Gu Hongying covered his heart, and he felt that all his internal organs, liver, and gallbladder were severely affected by tremor.

How could there be such a cunning son?

Relying on what he looks like, he is clearly like a child who is crying and screaming at the parents' clothes without sugar!

At the moment, Gu Hongyin just felt that he was so heartbroken that he couldn't speak.

He frowned tightly, his face cold, and rebuked, "Did you talk to the elders like this?"

The cold tone came from the head, but Sutan didn't have the slightest fear or shame. Instead, he raised his head and said frankly, "Well, aren't you my dad!"

That tone is taken for granted, I want to make people beat.

Gu Hongxuan has a terrible headache.

Su Tan said with pride: "You don't want to give me this business, who do you want? My cheap brother?"

Speaking of this, Su Tanyu touched it, seemingly remembered someone, his black eyes were full of disdain.

At this moment, Gu Hongxuan and all the people present were shocked, and his face was tightly gazed towards Su Tan. The silent look did not know what he was thinking about.

However, several people in the Gu family strained their strings. I do n't know if Su Tan was from His Highness Langman or elsewhere. He heard Gu Han 's inside information, but now one more person knows that there is an additional time bomb. On top of everyone.

At present, several very old and respected elders of the Gu family looked at each other silently and silently, and they knew each other's thoughts at this time. There can be no further delay for the playful 1.

Immediately, Gu Chongyan, the oldest, suddenly opened his mouth from silence, with a calm and resolute tone, as if it contained immense power, as firm as a rock, and cannot be overthrown.

He slowly said, "Sutan's nephew, Gu's heir, has already decided."

Su Tan looked slightly, watching them in disbelief. His brows were frowned, and his face was a little bit shocked and unbelievable. "Willn't it be my cheap twin brother?"

But seeing Gu Chongyan sighed deeply and shook his head firmly: "Of course not, it is your elder brother Gu Qin."

"Gu Qin?" Su Tan quietly said the name softly.