Part 90: How Tempting to Be

As soon as the housekeeper picked up the phone, the voice of the owner on the side of the communicator calmly scared him.

"What did you just say?" Gu Qin rubbed his forehead in a calm tone and asked Shen.

But the steward wanted to put all the communications just sent back into his mouth.

He was so frightened that he was angry with the owner, and suddenly he was persuaded.

The housekeeper thought for a while, changed the saying, and carefully reported the report. "Little Master, it seems that he is hanging out with His Royal Highness."

Gu Qin did not get confused by the words of the housekeeper, but frowned slightly. "Do not return all night?"

Housekeeper: "..." Little Master, but it's none of my business.

Within 30 seconds, he honestly reported the whole story. "Today, I deliberately made the king's favorite king lobster, which was freshly transported from Emperor Star today. I did not expect that he did not appear at dinner. According to the master Su family, the young master and His Royal Highness Tonight Have no plans to return. "

After hearing this answer, there was a long silence on the other end of the communicator, and the atmosphere of the house made Gu Gu's housekeeper couldn't help drumming.

Seeing that time was passing by every minute and it was late at night, the housekeeper quietly raised his ears, but how could he not hear the slightest sound on the other end of the communicator, not even the sound of breathing. Immediately, his heart lifted sharply.

Gu Qin frowned slightly and asked, "Where have you been?"

The housekeeper shook his head in a panic.

How did he know?

Just listen, the owner's somewhat helpless voice sounded at the communicator, "Go check."

housekeeper:"......"

After hanging up the communication, on the snowy night of the cold winter and the late night, the housekeeper Gu was fully dressed and fully armed, and was forced to stand at the door of Su's house.

Outside the door, there is a warm harbour that is as warm as spring and makes people rush to sleepiness. Outside the one-step door was a cold night roaring in the cold wind.

The housekeeper's footsteps were sticking to the door, unwilling to move a step, and even the warm, lazy heat in his clothes urged him to go back upstairs and throw himself to bed and fall asleep.

Why did he dig such a big pit for himself?

At this moment, the steward's heart burst into tears.

As he gathered courage and prepared to change his shoes and step out the door, unexpectedly, a sound of soft footsteps suddenly sounded, and then a small, short figure appeared in his sight.

"Da da?"

The housekeeper looked at the little robot in amazement, and found that the other person was wearing furry pajamas, but his face was sleepless, and he did not know when he slipped out of bed.

Da Da, a pair of round eyes wide open, holding the bear in his arms, looked up at the housekeeper with a cute look, as if wondering where he was going.

Right now, the steward is a little dumb.

"Go back to sleep." He waved his arms inexperiencedly, driving away. Seeing that the other party was still standing still, looking up at his head, he didn't move at all, but the housekeeper had to take out his own killer.