Part 41: So Filthy

"You call it and see if it doesn't agree?"

Suddenly listening to the low magnetic words in his ears, with a slightly inaudible smile, Su Tan suddenly understood.

His cheeks suddenly turned red, and his dark eyes were staring at Hayden, only for a moment he felt a little dumbfounded.

The place in the back behind me became hot and hot for a while.

"Don't dare." Su Tan chuckled, his clear and clear voice was strong, "How dare I make my wife tired?"

The light of Hayden's eyes was dark, and the dark currents surged in the dark eyes.

I saw Sutan, which was half-heeled in Hayden's arms, suddenly flipped over, turned up sharply, and pressed Hayden firmly under him.

His movements were unexpectedly swift, causing the position between the two people to turn sharply in an instant, and turned into a stance of supremacy.

Su Tan clutched the collar of his big cousin, and a pair of black eyes with smiles looked down at the long man who was under him, whispered in his ear and chuckled: "Well, ask me Bom, see if it promises? "

His move is obviously the same as the big cousin.

If the question and answer do not agree, it is not necessary to ask "old attack" first.

Hayden narrowed his eyes and looked at Su Tan sitting on his waist, grasping his neckline, his eyes were full of joy and slyness, and the vitality made him unable to itch, like being scratched by a kitten It felt crisp and itchy.

This feeling makes people fascinated.

When he stood, Hayden's eyes narrowed. He chuckled, and suddenly his slender fingers touched the part of the young man's body, and the low-dumb voice made him confused and coddled.

"Xiaotan, do you want to play games with your brother?"

"Guarantee sweet and cute ~"

"Don't speak, that's the default."

Before Su Tan refused, Hayden had finished speaking with a smile.

Su Tan: "..."

Soiled to no friends.

For a moment, Su Tan felt his cheeks blushing red and couldn't hold back.

He gave a slight cough, and Qing Qing's voice replied earnestly and earnestly: "I'm sorry, it's still small and can't understand what you're saying."

Our Xiaotan is a cute and soft baby. We must cover our ears and not be fooled by our big cousin.

Hayden shaved, his smile deep, "Well, what about welfare?"

He is not forcing a strong and exhausting temper, but the benefits of substitution must be indispensable.

Sutan was stuck, looking down from a height, Hayden leaning on the bed in a comfortable and relaxed manner. Obviously he was under his body, but his body stretched calmly, holding the big palm of his waist, and the expression of handsome smile seemed to be everything in his grasp.

Looking at Hayden's deep and deep eyes, Su Tan knew that he would not pay any welfare. The big cousin would definitely--

Teach yourself how to be human.

Sutan looked helpless and confessed his fate. Suddenly, his body moved, he held his big cousin on the bed, and then ... kissed him!

The entangled lips and teeth were energetic, proactive and strong, and wanted to actively compete for ownership.