Part 78: Slap

"Did you find me?"

Su Tan, who was standing aside, immediately closed the misty tears, and his face was still full of surprise and sorrow.

He glanced at Hayden in a hurry, but suddenly, running under the beckoning signal of the opponent.

All the people at the banquet were stunned, and I saw His Royal Highness, who was still cold, just now, his eyes softened suddenly, and the little boy hugging his arms kept comforting each other.

Just listen, the boy's clear and aggrieved voice said: "It scared me to death, I thought it was coming to me."

Everyone: "..."

Standing on the side, Gu Qin couldn't help shaking his head and laughing, and squinted his lips slightly, thinking that the two had to play a full set. The plot suddenly flipped halfway through, turning it into a show of love.

On hearing that, Hayden raised the corners of his lips, his eyes narrowed and softened. When he raised his head again, the middle-aged couple who looked not far away looked a little colder and calmly and powerfully.

"He's not Gu Han, you recognize the wrong person."

Unexpectedly, the other side was also stunned, and then it felt like a tremor, and found that he had just recognized the wrong person.

"Isn't it Gu Han?" The middle-aged woman anxiously widened her eyes, looked at Su Tan back and forth, and looked at his black hair, black eyes, and handsome appearance. It was clear that her young nephew had similar characteristics.

Before coming, she also deliberately searched the news on the Internet, looked carefully and looked at it, and realized that the young nephew's appearance is now ready, and determined to recognize people.

Unexpectedly, as soon as the interplanetary flight, she and her husband met a kind person, and they were brought to the range of the Kane family all the way. Looking at the tall and majestic Cain Manor, her heart was a little happy and greedy at the moment, and she was determined to get into trouble and mix in to find someone.

At that time, as soon as she looked up, she suddenly saw Sutan flashing across the door.

In a short time, she didn't have time to think too much. Seeing Su Tan panicking, Yagu denied denial of fleeing, he must be his little nephew when he was identified.

Unexpectedly, this hasty glance was wrong.

Immediately, the middle-aged woman could not help but widen her eyes with shock, and she was incredible. "Why aren't you Gu Han? Your long score clearly looks like him!"

Hearing this shocked questioning, Su Tan looked up from his big cousin's arms, how could there be a little pitiful person who had been approached to forcibly recognize his relative?

He raised his voice, looked at the two of them, thought for a while, and seemed to think of something, and said frankly, "Yes, I have a twin brother."

As soon as he turned back, he found a pale Gu Han in the crowd, then bent his eyes, and stretched his fingers in that direction.

"It's over there!"

All of a sudden, everyone at the Kane family banquet scene subconsciously looked in the direction he was pointing at, only to see Gu Han standing next to Alec Kane, his face was white and his blood was black, his black eyes were like Soaked in water, sinking.

Alec Kane frowned, holding a proposal ring that hadn't been sent out, and Jun Lang's gritty face tightened.

He stared at Gu Han, who was standing next to him, and found that he was about to marry his fiancee, the young master of the Gu family, Gu Han's body was stiff, as if the whole person had been frozen by ice, and he was stiff .