Part 94: Dismantling With Life

"Greater than beef?"

After hearing this proud introduction, black hair and blue eyes came from Tao Yiwei of the Tum galaxy, and immediately he became enthusiastic about Su Tan, who was walking calmly.

He hugged Eddie's shoulder boldly, and asked brightly and bluntly, "Introduce who this big brother is?"

The immensely proud praise almost blurted out, but I was swallowed again by Eddie, coughed heavily, and refused solemnly: "Sorry, this is our national treasure."

other side:"......"

The candidates left after the preliminary round. There have been follow-up updates to the live broadcast of the Stars Fiction website.

"Lord: I didn't find it much ... t_t"

In the starry forum, Eddie's appearance on live broadcast immediately aroused the onlookers of many netizens.

"2174L: Hug the landlord."

"2175L: It's okay, there are retests, don't be discouraged."

Many netizens comforted Eddie, making his depressed heart finally better.

However, another person suddenly appeared in the post and quietly replied-

"2176L: I was also in the test room and I saw a little brother with dark hair and dark eyes and a handsome temperament. It felt like a big flesh. Unfortunately, he was followed by a **** man who was tall and strong, a little scared. I, I did n't Dare to ask. "

Big black? Tall and strong? feel a little scared?

In a moment, Eddie's heart was almost poked into a sieve.

"The landlord: ... the person you said may be me. The one next to me is my classmate, a particularly powerful author, who is no different from meat."

As soon as this sentence was spoken, it immediately aroused everyone's curiosity.

"2190L: As powerful as meat? Is it another hidden god?"

"2191L: Who is who and who is he?"

"I'm 2176L: Really! The younger brother's face is particularly high! He's handsome, his eyebrows are quiet and gentle!"

"Landlord: ??? Don't you think I'm more handsome?"

"I'm 2176L: ... the landlord, who gives you confidence in the end?"

Seeing this poking response, Eddie even felt that his heart was poked into a bottomless pit. His tall and burly figure has always been proud of him, and it is a model of praise among neighbors and friends.

Unexpectedly, when she came out of Rose, a healthy figure like him was not as attractive as Qing Jun's shapely Sutan.

Eddie was full of sorrow, but felt that the friends outside didn't know the goods. But on the other hand, the results of the examination caught his heart tightly.

At this time, in the assessment room, the examiners of the literary admissions examination were racing against the clock and non-stop to review the examination papers.

There were so many candidates taking the test this time, so as soon as the test papers were collected, many examiners went directly to the closed evaluation room and reviewed the selection with full attention.

All the examiners of the Examination Board have rich experience, and they are all elite professors selected from various universities. Whether they are teaching resumes, or recruitment and selection experience, they are very rich. Almost all the articles can be seen at a glance to know the level of the candidates.