Part 67: Welfare

"Go to the duel, I'll wait for you."

Looking at Hayden's reply with a smile in the communicator, Su Tan was speechless. After a while, some of them could not laugh or cry.

Is it really okay for your big cousin to be so provocative?

He gave a cough, and turned sharply, and said with a smile: "No, it's also my goddess, it's too late to love him."

Hayden shook his head and laughed.

Waking up the next day, Su Tan went to Fanxing Novel Network as soon as possible to check his data.

Unexpectedly, driven by the popularity of Weibo V, the data of "Jianghu Entertainment Weekly" was hot, and the number of overnight collections was far more than 5 million, which is faster than Sutan's previous novel "The Age of Dominating the Earth [Quick Wear]" 》 The total collection is even more.

He couldn't help but be a little surprised, and opened the book review and Weibo comments, and found that the topic of # Highness for Red Roast Meat Call # has continued to rise, and many Weibo Vs who have not caught up with the late-night heat have reposted comments after getting up early, and continue to add Chai raised his salary with a new salary and took a group photo with His Royal Highness the Crown Prince.

"The Comet Award for Best Actor Mickey Dodgson: After reading the first chapter of the novel, it is very attractive and has been collected and pursued."

"Imperial Star Chart: The article recommended by His Royal Highness, have you read this morning?"

"This morning's headline: Hug Your Highness's Thighs, Follow the Hottest Novel!"

Even the front page headlines of many media have used this topic as a hot topic for the new day, and published all-round releases on all major newspapers and Internet TVs. At the moment, the topic's popularity has suddenly spread from Weibo, and it has truly become a household name, Popular news known to everyone.

An old novel about the cold subject that was just published a day ago, it was completely mad.

On the other hand, the "Famous Sons and Daughters" of "Father-in-law Helping the Soviet Union" was defeated simply and neatly.

Xie Qinglin stayed at the computer all night and turned red. He watched Su Tan's novels climb sharply. Every soaring second, the skyrocketing collections were renovated and skyrocketed, leaving him far behind. Makes his heart anxious and angry.

The only comfort is that his illustrations have generally won the favor of many readers. Although the collection of Wen Tun is not as horrible as that of "Jianghu Entertainment Weekly", it has also doubled several times, far from the ancient novels of the same period. The ground stepped underneath.

This made him finally feel a little comfort.

Xie Qinglin's eyes were red, and he froze angrily at the string in his heart.

He looked at his readers, and there was a commotion and anxiety.

"Gongzi's flowerpot: I'm so mad, watching some meat climb over our heads and exploding!"

"Begonia of the son's family: There is no way to get angry, but to grumble and grumble. His Royal Highness Crown Prince, some meat @ 出, is too heavy, who can steal the other's limelight?"

"Gongzi's domino: @ 公子 助 苏, greatly, do you know any other big-name friends in the circle to help you stand?"

...

The words of the fans reminded Xie Qinglin. He usually mixes his hand circles and knows that as many painters as possible are only known on the Internet, but if he wants to move out and fight with His Royal Highness the Crown Prince, he is hitting a stone with his eggs.