Chapter 15: Provoking Crime

Sutan burst more the next day——

"Rising 27th."

"Smoke scar: You ask how deep I love you, mines represent my heart [mine] * 1314520"

Explosion on the third day-

"Rising 22nd."

"Smoke scar: I crossed the mountains, climbed the iron net, and lurked, just to hit you with a mine! [地雷] * 666666"

The fourth day of the explosion-

"Rising 18th."

"Smoke scar: Moe! Pay attention to your body. [Deepwater torpedo] * 999"

...

The tenth day of the explosion--

"Newly ranked 11th."

To this day, Su Tan's position on the new ranking list has risen to 11th place. Seeing that he was only one step away from entering the homepage list.

And the number of words he broke in the past ten days has reached a terrible 300,000 words. Such a huge and intensive update volume, in a short time, shocked everyone inside and outside the site.

Not only are many unfamiliar readers attracted by his diligence and hard work, but many novel writers are also impressed by his hand speed and tenacity.

10 days, 100 chapters, 300,000 words.

This shocking data has become an unprecedented achievement for the website. Even hard-working authors, compared with Su Tan's big-handed writing, are even worse.

Today, the author's forum has been completely screened by topics related to him.

"Love is quiet: terrible ... God-like hand speed."

"The big devil of codewords: I want to give him my ID." Boiled pork "is the most inspirational newcomer."

"Every day I am revising: If this goes on, it will be a matter of time before" Domination "hits the list of new homepages, great!"

"Crazy Dragon: Hey, what's wrong with this? Except for the blogger's eyeballs, what's the point of his novel?"

As soon as the words of the "mad dragon" came out, everyone immediately refuted them.

"The Libra Constellation Qinghua is scattered: I am most annoyed by this sour argument upstairs. If you can make more than ten chapters in a row for ten consecutive days, you do it, don't hide behind the keyboard and put a black gun!"

"Laser Wings: Agree with +1. I do n't care if the text is okay, I will convince myself to take the perseverance and work of braised pork alone. Can you do it?"

"Su Su Su Su I: People's novels are good-looking! The grades are good! Do you want to eat grapes like sour grapes? A hard-working author like braised pork deserves a lifetime!"

The crazy dragon who was pouring ice beer in front of the computer saw this sentence, and the wine almost poured into his mouth almost sprayed out, and the whole person's face was dark. "Should I be red all my life? Then I should not be red all my life? Want to do something, I'm afraid of you?"

He used to be just bored to brush posts, seeing that the forum was full of screen topics, "the era of **** of the earth [Quick Wear]" and the author brushed braised meat every day, can not help but be inscrutable.

Like Su Tan, he is a newly-authored author who has just registered with Fanxing Novel. However, he is not a pure newcomer, but an old man who has repeatedly cut numbers and changed many websites and author vests.