Part 120: Stingy And Scorching To Explosion

"Commercial Action?"

Looking at Su Tan's cheerful and bright eyes, Hayden only thought for a moment, and immediately realized his purpose.

"Are you going to play with Star Trek?"

Su Tan smiled and nodded.

Since the crew of "Interstellar Tracking" abandoned one of his ideas and ideas and did not adopt it, he also wanted to use him to attract the attention of the majority of fans by means of hype. Su Tan actually produced the same type of film, and " Interstellar Tracking's idea of ​​playing on the same stage.

Su Tan raised a smile and looked towards Hayden. "Want to gamble? Who and director Goff and I won?"

In terms of fame and status in the movie industry alone, Director Guff has basically achieved a 99% success rate. He has been involved in the big screen field for many years, and is now regarded as the most successful model of commercial film directors by many netizens and industry insiders. The movies that have been hit by blockbusters are even more popular and countless. Even if it is regrettable that he has not won the director award in the international awards, but his achievements are well-received and obvious to all.

And Sutan?

A best-selling newcomer, with fame and strength, is blank for movies. Although writing books and screenwriting have similarities, but the interlaced is like a mountain, and tens of millions or even hundreds of millions of movie investment are dare not be easily spilled on a new author.

Even if they talk about it, countless people will choose Gao Fu, an interstellar star with a guaranteed work strength, instead of standing on the side of Su Tan.

There is no need to answer this question.

However, upon hearing Su Tan's question, Hayden responded calmly without hesitation.

"you."

Conciseness without even an extra word highlights the firmness and unbelievable trust in his deep voice.

His words were not comfort, but from the beginning he believed that Su Tan would inevitably succeed. Sure enough, the next second after Hayden's voice fell, he saw the teenager in his arms suddenly bend his eyes, and the black eyes blinked, bringing a thin layer of smile.

Just listening, Su Tan nodded with a smile and said affirmatively: "I think so."

Then, his slender knuckles were pulled again, pulling the man's neck down, and a warm and affirmative kiss was imprinted.

The next day, various media reports were overwhelming.

"Jude Guff 's new movie, Star Trek, is hot!"

As soon as the propaganda report came out, this shocking blockbuster immediately won the attention of numerous fans.

For many people, the name Jude Goff is a guarantee of the quality of thrilling and cool action blockbusters. He has directed and contributed to numerous popular blockbuster movies and has left a deep impression on fans who like action blockbusters. impression.

At this time, Gao Fu's new movie trailer has been released, even though it has not yet started shooting, but with the director's fame and huge cast, he has attracted a large number of onlookers.

"Perfectism Syndrome: Looking forward to a new film directed by Guff, the wallet is ready!"

"Wastewood abuse: I am a **** director directed by Gough, the last action film directed by Gough has been brushed four or five times from beginning to end, how can not see enough. Now, finally waiting for the director's new film!"