Part 63: Very Flaming And Sensational

The hotel's door was suddenly closed. A tall, long man walked in with a calm face, watching the lowered head standing silently and ashamed by the door. Juvenile, dark eyes almost suppressed the resentful anger.

Before Hayden spoke, Su Tan admitted with shame, "I was wrong."

Even if the big cousin had an unknown long-distance marriage contract, once the emperor entered Gu's house for the first time, Gu's family announced the termination of the marriage within a few minutes, and the fool knew what he had done inside.

He shouldn't doubt the big cousin.

Su Tan confessed his mistake seriously, and did not dare to lift his head to Hayden with almost shame. Naturally, he did not see a dim light in the cousin's deep eyes.

"You're wrong?" His deep voice was dull, and he felt awkward in Su Tan's ears.

However, Su Tan admits that he was extraordinarily crisp when he made a mistake, and nodded unequivocally. "wrong."

He made up his mind and never doubted his big cousin again. He must apologize and admit wrong, no matter what punishment ...

Unexpectedly, all this has not been said to begin to practice, Su Tan suddenly heard the cold voice of the big cousin, "OK, break up and break up."

Suddenly, Su Tan's heart fell to the bottom of the valley suddenly, and he couldn't believe his head suddenly raised, looking at him. When his eyes touched Haideng's ancient well without a trace of temperature, he felt uncomfortable in his heart .

It's like suddenly being pulled out of the bathtub, all the emotions and feelings in my heart are emptied and cleaned up.

"I'm wrong." Su Tan's eyes were slightly moist, and he frankly looked at Hayden, his regretful glance was almost straightforward, "Don't be angry."

He even rushed to his big cousin.

If it was before, or even yesterday's pleasant and sweet Starship trip, the cousin smiled at himself, and his big cousin would surely bend his lips and hug and lift up.

But at this time--

Su Tan stumbled into his arms, only to find Hayden did not respond at all, instead he let his eyes narrow, his face cold and let him act, his arms were not even raised for half a minute.

Holding his big cousin's generous and warm chest tightly, Su Tan noticed for the first time that the two were so close, but his heart was so far away.

After a while, his eyes became sour.

Su Tan didn't say a word, but Qing Jun's clean eyebrows were suddenly ruthless, giving birth to a somewhat endless posture.

Since the big cousin was holding his hands together and didn't respond, he simply pushed Hayden to the bed, suddenly pushed him down on the bed, and began to pick up his coat with no eyes.

Seiko's thick long black coat, straight white shirt ... One piece of clothing was taken off and scattered randomly on the ground. Hayden straightened his hips, still motionless, and didn't even half-shift his eyes.

Almost like an abandoned beast, he kissed Hayden's lips and hurriedly sought the other's response.

However, the cold lips of the other party remained undisturbed, as if silently refusing his approach.

At the moment, the pain in Sutan's heart spread like peeling off cocoons, making the five internal organs and six maggots fall into the ice cellar.

"Big cousin", he suddenly fell into Hayden's arms, Bai Qingqingjun's face was full of shame embarrassment and red tide, but he felt cold and astringent.