два

october 7th

you were beginning to get on his nerves. you think he hadn't noticed you following him around like a lost puppy? it's as if you knew he wanted to stay away from you, and you were just fucking with him.

he drew you.

he wished he hadn't.

you thought he was beginning to warm up to you in his own way, which was not telling you to fuck off like he had three days prior. you thought it was okay to watch him now since he didn't cover his art. you thought you could look at what he had gotten so far.

"what the fuck?"

he looked away for one goddamn second.

"what?" he sounded irritated as usual.

"is that a drawing of me?"

it was. the catch, however, was you pinned to a wall by a knife to your throat, holding you afloat. did it disturb you? it sure as hell did - that shit was too realistic. but was it even more flattering? yes sir; he had drawn you, meaning he looked at you more than once. you smiled at the thought.

"no." he knew it was you, but there was an underlying defense in his mind that he simply drew the woman who used to look like you. he showed an emotion for the first time, it being frustration. frustration with your stupidity, thinking it was you.

you gave him a look that said, 'who do you think you're fooling?' himself. he was fooling himself.

you admired the sketch with wide, curious eyes before he tried to snatch it away. you dodged his hand and held it to yourself.

"give it to me," he said through clenched teeth, but calmly nonetheless. "i won't say it again."

"it looks identical to me! even i didn't know how i'd look dead... well, killed-" your sentence was interrupted as he snatched it quite roughly from your hands, almost ripping it apart. "hey!"

"it's not you, okay? it's just someone who looks like you." he fisted the drawing and put it in his sling bag, wrinkling the lined paper.

you smiled mischievously. not offended the slightest, you think teasingly,  he's into meee...

october 10th

you started to see more of his drawings that featured you as the victim of a killing, and it started to get a little more creative and a lot more disturbing. whether it be you tied up naked with your head back and throat slit or your mouth gagged, eyes rolled to your brain and knives to your nipples.

jungkook didn't want you to look at any of them but you found your ways to. you either watched him secretly, or ask him for notes to look at his drawings because he strangely only drew on his notebook for his lectures.

you were pretending to copy his extremely neat and organized notes when you asked, "why don't you have a sketchbook?"

his head moved to look at you faster than the speed of light. he furrowed his eyebrows and his eyes showed incoming anger. "excuse me?"

you looked up at him like a deer caught in headlights. "hm? did i say something?"

"why the fuck did you ask that?"

you looked around as if a good lie would make up itself right in front your eyes. "oh, you know, when we first met you were drawing on your notebook. plus when i saw your drawing of me."

"how many times do i have to say," he clenched his teeth so hard you were worried they'd break. "it wasn't you."

"yeah, fine, whatever. that wasn't the question anyway."

his eyes wandered off. "idnthavanymoni," he mumbled.

your eyebrows were about to become one. "what the fuck was that? was that even english?"

"i don't have any money." his voice was louder than it usually was, which meant he merely spoke in a normal volume.

"but starbucks? don't you go there everyday?"

"my friend-" he paused and furrowed his brows again. "everyday?"

"dhdjhdhsjs," you said.

"huh?"

"what?"

"what the fuck was that?"

"don't know what you mean." let me slip out of this one lord.

he rolled his eyes. "yeah, whatever stalker. for the record, i don't go there everyday. maybe you just see me there every time you decide to follow my tail."

you were about to protest but he held up his hand and hushed you, which was enough to seal your mouth shut but also bite your lip. you mentally fangirled.

"my friend covers my tab, and sometimes i have discounts."

that seemed to be the end of your conversation, but you didn't want it to be. you wanted to hear his voice more - it was none like you'd heard before, so light yet deep with a bit of a lisp. you decided to tease him. "so have you drawn me some more?"

"ayen. how many more fucking times do i have to say it isn't you? and if i were ever to draw you dead, don't take it as a compliment - if anything, it means i wish you were fucking dead."

you didn't get to cherish him remembering and even saying your name. you were sensitive and hurt. "oh." you couldn't bring yourself to say anything so you stayed quiet from when the lecture began til it ended. you walked off to your dorm, accidentally wondering why jungkook didn't stay in one. you didn't let the thoughts invade your mind, remembering how he pretty much admitted to hating you.

you were too distracted to notice him silently following you from behind, trying to find a reason to actually apologize to you. he felt like he had to, but he didn't want to. he'd just say he hadn't meant it the way you understood. except, he never did go through with his plan. he just kept on following you and hid in the corridor when you unlocked your dorm room.

he knew where you stayed, and he sort of found comfort in that.