девять

november 1st

jungkook didn't attend to his lectures that day, claiming he was sick and he'd take care of himself. you held your ground, insisting you treat him before he basically kicked you out of your own dorm for you to attend your lectures in his place.

on one hand, you thought he wanted some space after spending almost every second together. one the other hand, you thought it'd make more sense for you to take notes for him to learn off of while he recovered on his own. you felt empty either way. you didn't want to admit it, but after being together each and everyday, it didn't feel right to be away from him. you were starting to grow obsessive over his presence because you found comfort in it; it became routine to feel his presence with you all the time.

you missed him.

he had no reason to miss you.

he was already drowning in your scent and all of your belongings, his only thought was to make sure he went through all of it. he sent you away because he wanted you. he wasn't comfortable in being limited to what he could observe with you around, it's only natural for you to give him his space. he looked through all of your drawers to learn your interests, your notebooks to study your handwriting, your clothes to pick out the revealing ones that he didn't permit you to wear outside from now on, and he focused especially on your underwear.

you had lingerie.

he hadn't even suspected you owning such things before, assuming you didn't mess around with men as much as you cared to admit. had you been... dressing up sexy for men before? he felt a pang of jealousy and started to overthink. what if you didn't have much success with other men and he was your last resort? was that why you were so keen on befriending him? was he nothing but a dick to hop on every now and then? what were you to each other?

he sniffed your panties that were barely a cloth - too transparent and thin to cover up aything, but enough layer to show red with a pattern on the slit. it couldn't have been used, right? he could only make out the scent of some softener. you didn't wear it to seduce your previous boyfriends just to use the same trick on him, did you? he looked around for a pair of scissors. he had to cut them up before throwing them away - there should be no reminders that you were with others before jungkook. he had to be the only one, even if he knew it wasn't true.

jungkook ended his search soon after and slumped onto your bed. he knew where you kept the scissors but he couldn't bring himself to cut them into pieces. the fabric already touched you, hadn't it? he could just savour it by bringing it up to his nose, palming himself, unknowingly biting it, pulling his sweats down, and jacking off before cumming into it - without realizing how it all happened.

was he losing on sleep again?

he lied down his upper body on your bed with the panties in his fist, making sure none of his cum dripped anywhere else other than the undergarment. he wanted it soak up and he brought it up to his face just to see how it looked by stretching out his arm to the ceiling. his half lidded eyes couldn't help but stare. he was suddenly sleepy after reaching his high that felt so much better than it ever had from porn.

"just a little more 'til you come back."

you came back to your dorm soon after and threw your bag immediately out of exhaustion. it's as if every time you left him alone, something was bound to happen. you noticed him napping the moment you entered, still lying down with your lingerie clenched in his fist. his mouth was slightly gaping, shirt riled up a bit and his feet still on the floor.

you decided to horse around by putting your hand over his mouth and pinching his nose so he'd lose his breath. "wakey wakey."

he woke up with a gasp after sitting up so fast that you had to take a step backwards. a lazy smile stretched onto his face the moment he noticed your figure with crossed arms and said, "welcome back."

you giggled at his reaction and how quickly it ended. "yeah, hi. what's that in your hand?"

his eyes widened as his smile faltered to make an 'o' shape with his mouth. wordlessly, he opened his fist and brought his hand up for the thong to dangle under his index and thumb.

the cum hadn't been fully dried yet and you could see some white strings decorating the cloth. you had spent quite the money on that expensive lingerie, and you were slightly disappointed you didn't have the chance to wear it for a special occasion anymore. you snatched it out of his hand and crossed your arms again with your unamused expression. "couldn't you have waited to see it on me first?" you didn't realize you were blushing out of embarrassment from knowing he saw your less than unholy possessions.

the positions both of you held suggested you were scolding your son for messing around with your precious belongings. he faced the ground and puckered his lips. "you don't get to wear that to impress every guy you're with. that's not fair."

you quickly dropped the angry mother act and dropped your arms before laughing lightheartedly as if you were in disbelief. "girl, what? i don't know if you've seen it all, but i haven't even removed the tag from this set's bra because i just bought them YESTERDAY!" you weren't fuming, you were flustered but still tried to keep up the angry face to not make it obvious.

you couldn't see the relieved smile stretch across jungkook's face as he sat silently before releasing a sigh. he finally looked up at you with a dark gaze; his eyes were hooded and dark, his smile lopsided with one hand holding himself up as he slightly leaned back on the mattress. if you didn't know any better, you'd think he was seducing you, successfully might you add with your panties still in your hand.

"atta girl."