три

october 11th

were the roles reversed? every time you sat away from him, he'd find his seat next to you. he'd never leave your sight either, you kept seeing him busy himself wherever he was. it made you feel like the stalker because half the time you had no business being where you were.

you knew he was just waiting for you to approach him. that made you feel all fuzzy and warm, but why wasn't he talking to you at all? you giving him the silent treatment didn't mean he could too. or wait, he never was the one to strike up the dialogues between you two - did he never want to talk to you?

that made you determined to stay quiet for longer. he doesn't want to talk? then you won't either. he pretty much ended things between you two, so why the fuck was he still sitting next to you all the damn time?!

you groaned in frustration loudly due to these confusing thoughts that you just couldn't find an answer to during a lecture. you only realized what you had done after everyone turned to look at you. "sorry, i got confused about this part."

"which part?"

"i'm not confused anymore."

you heard a suppressed chuckle next to you. your professor rolled his eyes playfully before you turned to look at jungkook in shock. you didn't mind the man whose speech you just interrupted, he was laid back in that way. you saw jungkook's pursed lips trying to hide a smile, yet when he made eye contact with you, he quickly looked away after bringing back his monotone expression.

you bit your lip with a smile. the thought of him hating you was slowly evaporating even though he had said nothing. the silence began to be enough for you; his actions spoke louder to you, and maybe that's why you've barely heard him speak.

how could you convey you liked him with your body language without sexually harassing him?

how could he? you wondered. but then realized it wouldn't exactly be harassment, if he even did like you. you were just starting to think he didn't hate you, let's slow down here.

the lecture went on with you going back to your old hobby: glancing at his hand every now and then. were you developing a hand fetish? you know what, maybe for his you were. they were big and appeared strong yet graceful, his fingers long and thin enough for you to want to intertwine yours with even if you hadn't known him. you went farther and pretty much began checking him out, but it ended as soon as it began.

he quickly stood up when the lecture ended. he felt your eyes go below his hands this time, and it was quite the experience indeed. he came to terms with it - he liked your attention, even when you resorted to eye-fucking him. he was about to sprint off before pausing and cursing under his breath. he turned back to you and began to stare at you.

you were putting your things away before you met his eyes. the fuck was he doing? trying to communicate with his eyes? he just kept staring at you, his eyebrow twitching a little.

you couldn't bear it any longer before you snapped. "what?" shit. you let a word out before he did, that's just fucking cheating on his part. you quickly covered your mouth and dimmed your eyes in disappointment, not noticing him smile in victory.

"coffee?"

you slowly opened your eyes to glare at him. fuck, his smile was perfect. you removed your hand and went back to packing. quick reminder to not fall for his way of flustering you by showing human emotion, he fucking cheated!

he unintentionally pouted. "still not gonna talk to me?"

your eyes widened. huh? you've never heard him use such a soft tone with you. it sounded adorable, cute, childish, whiny, and what the fuck? you realized you were gaping and quickly stopped so his demeanor wouldn't switch back to his bitchy self. you questioned with surprise in your voice, "an apology date?"

he smiled and rolled his eyes before humming in approval.

did he just grow soft with you?

you sat down across from him like last time, in the same spot.

"so how was your day?" you'd expect that question coming from you, but god fucking damn - that was jungkook in all his glory. his cheek leaning against his pretty hand and his gorgeous finger tracing the rim of his cup of coffee, using that soft tone with you all the whilst staring at you with his mischievous eyes.

you gulped, feeling like you were in some sort of romance movie with you as the shy girl and him being the bad boy. those roles didn't suit the either of you at all, but this scene truly gave off that vibe. "pretty good..."

he moved his hand to motion you to continue with his brows raised expectantly. "and yeah... you know."

he giggled and leaned back with his hands on his lap. "mine was great as well. wanna see what i've drawn today?"

was this a dream? because this jungkook couldn't be real. "of course!"

he dove his hand in his sling bag and handed you his notebook, which allowed you to look at his previous creatively gross drawings before reaching his latest one. it was definitely you this time, there was no question about it - no chance of it being anyone else as he drew you beautifully while you were taking notes. he captured your furrowed brows, pouty lips and confused eyes while your hand was trying to keep up with the lecture - it was all shaded to perfection. he still added subtle elements to balance out the beauty with gore - such as chipped nails that bled at its beds, side of your eyes mainly colored to black, and is that a hidden rose in your pupil?

"holy shit," you breathed and looked up at him. he was watching your reaction and you found his focused expression dazzling. "are you confessing?"

"what," he stammered. "no! it's just a statement, you know, that i don't... wish you were dead?" he looked around frantically.

you finally laughed. "oh yeah, that was a thing," you stared at him before saying, "i forgive you." it really did slip your mind the moment he used actual words with you.

he bit his lip. "you can keep it," he said quietly while looking down. he almost appeared shy.

"of course i am, the fuck? it was mine the moment i saw it." he looked up at you with interest. "you gonna draw more of me anyway, aren't you? i allow you to keep those!" you gave a toothy grin. even the naked ones, you thought to yourself.

he scoffed. "i wasn't asking for permission."

after all, those drawings of you were his.