четырнадцать

namjoon approached the both of you when you were trying to drag jungkook by his hand to leave the room.

"hey ayen, mr. johnson wants to see you."

so that's his name.

"oh okay, thanks." you let go of jungkook's hand and namjoon nodded at you before leaving. you were slowly beginning to understand why jungkook deemed koreans as prizes in america. it's as if they don't have any bad genes.

you walked off to meet mr. johnson while he was gathering his sheets as jungkook went to chat with namjoon. "hello sir, you asked for me?"

"ayen, i don't mean to read too much into it, but i can't help but wonder what sort of victim you were portraying earlier." he looked up from his briefcase to you.

"like if my response was out of love or fear?"

"exactly."

you pondered while looking back to see jungkook by the exit making very expressive hand gestures and presumably speaking korean to namjoon. "i'm not sure, i didn't really think much into it." you returned your eyes to mr. johnson. "out of love, i guess."

"is he your boyfriend?" he cocked his head at jungkook.

"yeah."

he hummed in thought. "thank you for your time then, i'll see you on friday."

you immediately shut the door of your dorm before roughly bringing jungkook into a kiss. he took a second to respond and place his hands on your hips. you held his hands up and pulled back from his lips.

"i want you to choke me."

"wh-"

you shoved him onto the mattress and intertwined your fingers with his. you began to kiss his neck, making an effort to leave hickeys. after what happened earlier, you desired to claim him as yours - you couldn't let such a dime fall out of your grasp.

he started to whimper at your soft bites. "i don't wanna hurt you."

you pulled away to see his expression. the poor guy looked so vulnerable under your body, not knowing what to do. "i don't care. i want to feel your hands around my neck."

you brought up one of his hands and appreciated every single finger. "i love them so much. how they draw, how they hold me, how they spank me," you winked at him teasingly, "and i wanna feel how they choke me."

he was panting. "what if you pass out?"

you rolled your eyes, "try not to kill me then."

"i'll try," he whispered.

you switched positions with jungkook on top of you as his hands roamed around your stomach under your sweater. you slightly sat up to help him remove it and he took his off after. you unclasped your bra and he began to leave kisses from under your ear down to your loins. he unbuttoned and unzipped your jeans before pulling them down to your knees along with your panties.

"use your fingers and mouth," you quietly begged. you wanted him to worship you to make sure jungkook was completely yours and just as in love.

"what's the magic word?" he winked.

"pretty please?"

he went down on you before thrusting his index finger into your tightness. his tongue was so sloppy it was driving you mad from how eager he was to get a taste so soon. his other hand was sneakily trying to push down his pants so he could join you.

you didn't notice as your eyes were screwed shut by the overwhelming pleasure and your hands pulling harshly at his hair. "another one," you struggled to moan out. your gasps and whimpers had filled the air along with jungkook's pleased hums.

he added another finger into you, this time curling them. he switched to sucking the clit instead of licking as he finally got a grip on his dick. he palmed himself through his briefs and massaged it so he wouldn't get off too soon.

the moment he heard your scream of orgasm, he pulled down his underwear and quickly jerked himself off before finishing on your stomach while you panted.

you could only guess what he had just whispered in your ear, but you had a strong feeling it was a declaration of his love for you in korean. you smiled while trying to recover from your high.

"you should talk dirty in korean too," you advised. he simply laughed in response before lying down next to you. "guess you'll choke me next time then."

both of you fell into a deep sleep before going back to the routine of never leaving campus under the command of jungkook.