Always

I woke up two hours later, making it late afternoon. I brushed my hair and then looked at the box. I sighed placing the brush down and then looked up as I heard a knock on the door. I furrowed my eyebrows and stood up walking to it. I opened the door and squeaked as arms wrapped around me, engulfing me in a hug. I was shocked and confused but hugged back anyways. 

The person pulled away and I saw it was Tewksbury, I gasped shocked and he smiled gently at me. I had no words to say, he grinned and I smiled brightly. He closed the door and I hugged him tightly, not letting go. 

"I'm glad you haven't left yet, thank you for the tulip." He brushed some hair out of my face and left his hand on my face. My breath hitched and I could feel him leaning in, I felt hesitant at first, not wanting to kiss him and leave but I kept leaning in. Going against the voice screaming in my head. 

I closed my eyes and felt his lips touch mine, It was soft and sweet. I placed my hands on his shoulders and felt one of his hands wrap around my waist. I pulled away slowly and looked into his eyes, the corner of his lips twitched into a smile and I placed my hands on either side of his face. 

"I don't want you to go." He whispered and I rested my head on his chest for a few moments. 

"I don't want to either but I have too." I whispered to him and he smiled sadly, he kissed my forehead gently and I felt my cheeks heat up. He grabbed something from his pocket and then grabbed my hand, I felt him transfer it to me and I looked to see a gold heart shaped locket. I looked at him with teary eyes and opened it carefully. I saw a photo of him and one of Enola, I sniffled and smiled at him.

"It's beautiful, thank you. I love it, could you place it on for me please?" I asked and he nodded softly, I handed him the necklace back and then turned around. I felt his hand brush against my neck as he brushed my hair to the side. I smiled softly as I saw the locket come down and then felt the cold metal touch my skin. I felt goosebumps run up my skin and then felt his hand gather my hair and place it back on my shoulders. I smiled and turned around to look at him. 

"So you'll always have us with you

"So you'll always have us with you." He whispered and I let out a chuckle of sadness, I walked to the box and grabbed the necklace. I took the chain off and he took a step back. 

"It was nice meeting you Everleigh." He said as I placed the piece in it's spot. 

"As to you Tewksbury." I said as I turned the piece that took me here, I looked back at Tewksbury. Tears were rolling down his face and I watched his lip quiver slightly. Everything slowed down, the room was spinning and everything in it slowly started to fade away. I could still see Tewksbury and before he faded away I saw him mouth 'I love you too.' 

I woke up on the cold hard ground of the basement, I looked around hoping to see Tewksbury but didn't. I frowned disappointed and stood up, I placed the box back where I found it and placed the packing boxes back how I found them then. All I want to do is lay in bed and stay there, I walked up the stairs to the main house and saw my parents sitting on the couch. 

"How was it honey?" Mum asked, I smiled sadly and spoke. 

"I enjoyed it there, made friends and fell in love. It was an experience, I'll be in my room I want to be alone for a little bit." They both nodded and I walked up the stairs to my room, I opened my door and saw Enola sitting on my bed. 

"Enola?" I asked highly confused, she grinned with a nod and smiled. 

"What are you doing here? How did you get here?" I asked walking closer to her and she stood up dusting herself off. 

"Well, before I explain I think you'll want to turn around." I did and gasped as I saw Tewksbury, he smiled at me and I ran to him throwing my arms around him to give him a hug. He hugged me back just as tightly. 

We all sat on my bed, I looked at the two of them to explain and Tewksbury started first. 

"When we arrived your father explained to us everything, so there are two of us. We are exactly they same, just we are here and our doubles still have control of what they do and we have control of what we do. Apparently with the box it happens all the time and because all of us were so close we were the ones chosen to come." I nodded and let out a laugh of joy, hugging them both once more. 

"This is just awesome!" I exclaimed and they both laughed, Enola stood up and walked out of the room. I looked back at Tewksbury with a smile. 

"I thought I lost you." He whispered, holding my hand and kissed my knuckles. I smiled and looked into his eyes. 

"I did too, did you mean it?" I asked quietly looking down as I was too afraid to meet his eyes. He placed his fingers under my chin and gently lifted my head up. 

"Of course I did Everleigh." He whispered and placed his lips on mine gently. I softly kissed back and then pulled away. 

"You will always have tulips from me." He whispered and I blushed knowing he meant 'love.' 

"So will you." I whispered back, he stood up holding out his hand for me. I took it and then he pulled me up. 

"Do you have any music?" He asked, I nodded going to my CD player and placed on some soft tunes. He placed his hand around my waist and held my hand, I placed my free hand on his shoulder and we started swaying to the music. 

"You'll never leave me?" I asked. 

"Never even consider it." He smiled. 

"Good."