1 - The Day I'll Finally Meet You

I was looking out deeply in the window, counting each snowflake falling from the cloudy sky. So far, I've counted 75 snowflakes. There were 23 of them with the same shape, and the rest are different.

How odd. Snowflakes are usually different from each other. No one can find the same shape as the other. Some may be perfect and some maybe not, but why?

I rushed out to the snow, checking on what's wrong. It's not about climate change, but it's something. I have this tingling feeling inside, knowing that something extraordinary is happening. It felt incredibly nice.

I tried to search some weird things, but I only saw a cocoon. Don't laugh, but it's not just any cocoon. It's an extraordinary one. It has such a color I've never seen before. Maroon, purple, violet, red, sky blue, dark blue are mixed together. It was so pretty.

I didn't know that I was touching it for a while now. It was terribly smooth, rare for cocoons.

Suddenly, it cracked. I made a step backward, looking forward to see a butterfly, a beautiful, astonishing butterfly, crawling out its abstract-colored cocoon.

After a few minutes, all I've seen is a caterpillar crawling out of it. A normal, fat, green caterpillar crawled out in an extravagant cocoon. That sucks.

I moved closer to the cocoon, to kill the caterpillar. It will cause harm to the garden. I hate to do it, but I need to, Mom said so.

Suddenly, I fell.

I didn't see a dark hole when I went near the cocoon. But, unexpectedly, the cocoon was in my hand when I fell.

A cocoon which wasn't broken at all.

The hole was deep and dark. Maybe it took a hour to get me through this pitch black room.

***

It was dark. I felt like my eyes just disappeared, lost in this room. But, I knew my eyes were still there. Why?

'Cause the cocoon's glowing.

Such unbearable light it made. A light which scattered throughout the room, spreading its beautiful colors.

I walked forward, but it seems, that there was no end.

Suddenly, I stopped walking. I felt someone at my back, staring at me.

I looked back, without hesitating, to see a man. No, it was more of my age, a teenager.

He was white, truly white, that you might think he is so bright. He wears such large eyeglasses, and he has ears. He also wears formal attire. What's weird about it is that it stands out a lot for a white guy. Odd.

"Give me that cocoon.", he ordered me rather rudely, destroying my impressions of him.

Why does he need it? Is it that special? I shook my head, and turned away from him.

I walked away, but a strong grip stopped me from walking away from the cocoon stealer.

"Give it. I'll take good care of it.", said by him.

"Hands off me.", I said back.

He got a stronger grip on me now, like he's forcing me. "Give it."

"Hands off me!", I cried. It hurts.

The cocoon shook and cracked. I was surprised, so I took a close look, ignoring the unknown guy. It grew large wings which protected me from him.

It was overwhelming. Humongous wings wrapped around me, protecting me from the forceful rabbit.

"Get away!", an unknown voice was heard throughout the room. I never got a chance to look on who shouted because wings are around me.

"Y-You...", the white man said to the unknown person, as I heard thumping sounds after.

The wings settled down, returned into the little cocoon. I was shocked, not knowing how everything fits there.

"Hey.", a man's voice was, again, heard.

I hesitated on looking back, but I looked. There I saw a man, older than me in years. He was handsome, and eye-catching. And, I noticed something about him.

He was the opposite, and he looks like a twin.

The white man and he looks exactly the same, but they're different. The man in front of me is totally black. It's like camouflage to the surroundings now.

It took me a minute to know he was near me.

"Are you okay?"

Shocked, I made a defense position as I stutter, "W-Who are you?!"

He giggled, and it was terribly cute. He smirked at me then, grinned.

"I'm Jason. It's terribly nice to meet you here, Alice."

"Uhm, I'm not Alice. I'm Angela. It's nice to meet you too, Jason."

"Oh really? Then, you mustn't meet me, and wake up, dear."

I cocked my head to the other side, waiting for more. What dream? I was awake. I knew I was.

"Don't believe me?", he said as he looked deeply to my eyes.

I nodded, in a tough and manly way. Weird.

He grinned like a little boy. "Ready, set, go!". The next event was too shocking, I can't even think anymore.

He kissed me.

"Wake up, my princess."