Synopsis

Author: I seriously felt the need to do this. :) The plot's really twisty, so here's a short synopsis.

-----

In the real world, Angela lives with her sister, Kyla Liken. It was said that their father, Gabriel Liken has died in an accident while they're young. Also, Paula Liken, their mother, died in a home raid.

Kyla went in search for Mitty, their adopted kitten. During this time, Angela falls to the hole, going in Wonderland.

------

In Wonderland, there she meets Philip, a white man. Philip is also the combination of 'Tweedle Dee' and 'White Rabbit'.

Jason, on the other hand, is her love interest. He's the total opposite of his twin, making him 'Tweedle Dum'. Due to his actions and care for Angela, he is also the 'Mad Hatter'.

Alice Margaret is the current Queen of the Hearts kingdom. It was later revealed that she was Angela's aunt.

Kyla, her sister, kept the fact that she is Angela's real mother to protect her from the twisted fate Gabriel has experienced in Wonderland. The mother who died in the real world was another one of Angela's aunt, Paula.

Chester is the 'Cheshire Cat' of the story. He's sneaky and secretive, but eventually fell in love with Angela. He was Mitty's younger brother. Gabriel, Angela's father, is the person who found him, making him 'Alice'.

Nikka is the 'Caterpillar'. She's rather arrogant and acts like a teenage girl for a wise woman in the kingdom. She became attracted to Angela's father, making Angela's name to Gabriel when she turned male.

-----

There are some things which you need to remember before you proceed to the story.

- Whenever Angela eats the cake meant for Alice, she turns male. She turns to Gabriel.

- Whenever she drinks the red fluid in the refrigerator, she remembers the past. This is also a way for communicating to Mitty.

- 'Alice' is a title. It is often mistaken by the Wonderland people to a name.

- There are no Jabberwocky's. To escape the kingdom, Angela needs to win the Maze Game. Each trump cards in each kingdom needs to fight in order to get what they desire. There are no specific rules, just do everything to survive and get out of the maze, alive.

-----

Confusing things.

In 'Request to be Fulfilled', Mitty and Kyla really died. Angela tried to trap herself in lies, scared by the fact she's alone, left with nothing. Mitty here, tries to remind Angela to fight herself from the lies she's creating.

In 'I Love You, You Must Know That', Angela showed powers of teleportation. This is to be shown later in the story.

-----

I guess that's it. The adventure starts here. I also felt the need of clarification. :) Thank you for reading this heck of a story. :D