Welcome to The Despair Gameshow!

"example" = Speech

["example"] = Thinking

Normal words in general mean the setting/actions ig

**(In this story, the main character Makoto Naegi! The Protagonist for Danganronpa V1: Trigger Happy Havoc. You may come across another character's POV later in the story, so stay tuned! I do not own any of these characters! They all rightfully belong to Team Danganronpa.)**

Future note: "The first three chapters are not my favorite. The others are more recent, I wrote them in a span of 3 days. But other than that, please enjoy! I need all the support I can get (well I probably won't need it)! I'm trying to get this Project done, with a 1,000+ word count goal for each chapter. Some don't have that many, of course, but I'm still going."

ok i'll shut up now but pls enjoy

I woke up in a dark, small space. I could touch the walls with ease.

["Where..am I?"]

I took a deep breath.

["I'm Makoto Naegi. I was on my way to participate in a gameshow and then passed out."]

["Good, I remember who I am."]

There was a small hole right in front of me with a faint light coming from it. It looked like the holes that you'd see on lockers.

...That's because it was a locker.

"Huh?"

I hit the locker door with my body as hard as I could. It flung open.

"WHA-HAH!!"

. . .

"Ow..Ow..Ow..."

I looked around.

"This looks like.."

["The gameshow stage.?"]

I tried to process what was going on, but suddenly..

(Thump)

I quickly turned to a locker next to me.

A woman with dark purple hair was on the ground.

"Ouuh...Wh.." She sounded confused. REALLY confused.

. . .

"WHO ARE YOU!? WHERE AM I!?" She pointed at me, looking around in a panic.

"H-Hold on! I don't know where we are either!" I said, trying to make her at least feel safer.

Soon after that, students started coming out of the other lockers next to me.

There was a tall man with blonde hair, a woman with Pastel Purple hair (I think?) and a small girl with very light brown-ish hair.

5 students in total.

"This is...Where is this..?" The small girl said.

She sounded confused.

"D-Don't ask me! It's not like I'd kidnap any o-of you pigs, anyways!" The woman with dark purple hair exclaimed.

She then turned to the blonde man, blushing.

"E-Except him...he's f-fine..." She smiled.

The blonde man rolled his eyes.

"I do not need compliments from you." He said.. . .