Doubts...

A/N this was my first fic that i wrote about three or so yrs ago and I don't 100% like it. Tbh i barely like it. If I were to remake it I'd change so many things but if you do read it try your best to enjoy. It didn't do the ship much justice lol     

Bokuto pov
It had been 2 months since Akaashi and I started going out and I still remember it like it was yesterday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today is the day I will tell him. The day I will share my feelings with Akaashi even though I can't help but set myself up for failure. We have been getting closer these past few days but maybe he is straight.. does he just see me as a bestfriend?

On my way to school I couldn't help but feel nervous practicing my wording over and over again. I saw him at our same meet up spot and stoped uncontrollably. I stared until the other called me. "Good morning Bokuto-san why are you staring" I shake out of my trance and jog over there " HEYY HEYY HEYY AGGASHII!!" I stoped beside him as he started to be on his way to school until I caught his sleeve looking down "Akaashi I have something to say" when I looked up he seemed surprised at my sudden mood change and me using his actual name. "What is it Bokuto-san" I looked him in the eyes and spoke in a hushed voice "ilikeyouverymuchimsorryifyourstraight" and shyed away with a small blush on my cheek still holding his sleeve.
When I looked up at him he seemed to be blushing too and surprised me with his next sentence "Actually Bokuto-san I like you too" I stared at him wide-eyed  "will you go out with me or let me take you out"  he blushed a darker pink.
"I'd like that a lot" I ran to hug him and we walked to school hand in hand.
~~~~~~~~~flashback over~~~~~~~~~
Thinking about how we came to be made me slightly smile without realizing until I looked up in the mirror. But lately he has been off. He doesn't  talk to me much and gets annoyed when I call him late at night with problems. Then I caught him with Kenma and he seemed perfectly fine. I didn't want to have doubts about my boyfriend because I really do like him but they were overwhelming me in my head giving me headaches which is causing me to feel worst with the secrets I keep from everyone.

does he really like me?..... did he just use me to get over Kenma?.... does he like Kenma?..... did he stop liking me?  

But for now i'll just ignore it and act the same while keeping a smile on my face while i'm at school.

When I reached our meeting place I waited a few minutes but Akaashi didn't seem to come so I decided to text him.
White horned owl<3
AGGASHIII where are youuu are you coming to school??

My owl🦉<3
I'm sorry Bokuto-san I forgot to let you know i'm sick today so I can't come. Go without me.

White horned owl<3
Are you okay??? I can ditch and help you if you need me to get things.

My owl🦉<3
It's alright Bokuto-san, plus you have math and last time you failed your test. have a nice day<3

White horned owl <3
AGASHIII STOP BRINGING THAT UPPP:(
but i'll come by after school mkay I hope you feel better<3

My owl🦉<3
No need. I don't want you catching my cold.

White horned owl<3
Fineeee>:(

I was a little disappointed that he wouldn't let me see him but I guess he does have a point. While walking to school I remembered the doctors appointment I have this afternoon because my parents thought I needed a checkup or something for some reason.

————————————————————————
A/N helloooo thanks for reading this idk if it's good because it is my first fan fic so lmk any recommendations and pls give me feedback.
Bokuaka is in fact my comfort ship but i've been slowly moving on to multi shipping and it's starting to become bokuroo but there isn't much fanfics about the cat and owl.😅✌🏽
ask questions if you have any about the characters or me ;)
should i make the chapters longer too?