Coffee:)

Bokuto pov

When I walked in the room Kuroo was still asleep with his head in the pillows. I bent over slightly and tapped him on the shoulder "Kuroo c'mon get up I made breakfast" I kinda guessed he would be a heavy sleeper. So when he didn't wake up I wasn't surprised I just simply took a few steps back and jumped ready to land on him.

"TETSUUU FOOD IS DONEEE" and landed on him hard and he jolted awake. "What the hell Bo" but I just looked up with a wide grin. "c'mon let's eat I made food" before leaving I quickly grabbed my phone to send my wonderful Kaashi a text.

White horned owl<3
GOOD MORNING KAASHI I HOPE YOU SLEPT WELL! I SLEPT LIKE A BABY<3

My owl🦉<3
Good morning Bokuto-san<3I Did sleep well thank you for asking. I'm glad you slept well too.

While eating we were sitting in a comfortable silence.  "hey Bo last night what happened does that happen every night?". He looked like he thought he was intruding but I knew he would ask. "Ahhhh welll I'm not ready to tell anyone about what yesterday was about yet i'm sorry but thank you for being there" I sighed looking down.  "but... ehh it does happen every night some days a worst than others though." He kinda looked sad about it when I looked up "BUTTT.. it's fine hehe I won't bother you about it I usually stay up if it happens anyways it's fine." I said in a half whisper half yell and continued to eat.
Kurooo pov;)

I'm not sure why but I was a little disappointed when he said he wasn't going to bother me about it. The air went back to being comfortable and we continued eating.  "Hey kuroo can we go get coffee around 2 I need to talk to you about something" I guess I looked nervous and he caught on
"don't worry it's not important.. well kinda just wait and see it isn't bad" After a few seconds I nodded my head.

Since we didn't eat until 11 we slowly rushed to take our showers. Before we left Bokuto texted his boyfriend probably about our whereabouts since he likes Akaashi to know where he was.

Bokuto pov🤠

                                                White horned owl<3
Hey Kaashi, Kuroo and I are going out to my to my favorite cafe. thought you should know:)

My owl🦉<3
Alright bokuto-san. Do you want to come over and watch movies afterwards?

White horned owl <3
YESS AGAASHII ILL BE OVER AFTER COFFEE.

When me and Kuroo got to the cafe and ordered our drinks and he was the first to speak up "Bokubro what did you wanna talk about you look sad while asking me".  Did I really look sad? I don't think I did. "Well I know your straight and all but I have gay problems and I need your help!" he just started laughing. "Cute laugh bro". I stated while laughing with him "shut up. now is this about Akaashi?" How did he know that what the hell.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW" I kinda yelled.

He looked at me like I was dumb. I don't know why... I'm just curious.  "Dude c'mon your dating him of course it would be about him" wow he was right so I just pouted and looked at him and he was BLUSHING... my Kurbro was blushing "ouuuu  your blushingggg is there someone you like" He rushed his head to the side " shut up I don't like anyone" mhm sure he didn't hahaha.

Kuroo pov

I WAS BLUSHING WHATTT. I mean yeah when he pouted he was cute but blushinggg cmonn I don't blush. He is my bestfriend and we came here to talk about the Akaashi.
"whatever just continue what about Akaashi are you worried about." he just stayed quiet thinking I guess "So lately it feels like Akaashi is distancing himself from me... kind of waiting for us to break up" I just stood there shocked they were so cute together but I couldn't help but feel kind of happy and I had no clue why.

"Dude what makes you say that" now that I think about it they aren't always together as much any more. "Well we barely talk now and the other day he said he was sick and told me not to come over but when I did come after my doctors appointment he was expecting someone already." he looked sad really sad.
wait doctors appointment??

"wait what do you mean by doctors appointment.  are you okay?" he looked shocked i'm guessing he didn't mean to say it. "uhh don't worry about that hehe uh yea" I probably should just wait for him to tell me but it kind of hurts that he wasn't letting me know these things.  Then my mind started looking for ways to just make this boy in front of me happy. Then it clicked.

"Hey Bo maybe you should take a break from relationship drama.  Teru is having a party on Saturday we can go to that and you can drink your sadness away you know. And I can take you home after." I knew it was the right plan when I saw his face beam with light. ughhhh so cuteeeee wait nononono. BESTFRIEND TETSU.

"Yeah good idea" he giggled about it and when we finished out coffee we went out separate ways.

while walking on the side walk I just mumbled to myself ignoring the stares from others. "I can't like him he is my bestfriend. we are friends. i'm not gay. he is dating" but by the time I got home I had admitted to myself that I had feelings for my bestfriend. Fuck my life is going to get so much harder.

Bokuto pov

When me and Kuroo left we went out separate ways and I made my way to Akaashi's house. When I got there I knocked and waited. When he came to the door he had orange sweatpants on and and gray shirt. wow how can he be so pretty

"Hey Bokuto-san you can sit on the couch while I get snacks." I nodded but before I went to the couch I gave him a quick kiss and whispered in his ear. "you look gorgeous kaashi" and continued to the couch.

We watched The Bee Movie then after switched it to attack on titan. We took a small break to play a game where I was the titan and he was Levi and he had to try to get my nape. The only thing heard in the house was our laughs and playful yelling.

When we were done playing we sat back down and cuddled until we fell asleep. I had another dreamless sleep while holding him.
________________________________
A/N
I think this is my favorite chapter rn. because bokuaka🥺