Ignoring life

Bokuto pov

I was now saying bye to Akashi before parting  ways to go home after practice. "Tell me more about Kenma later" I saw him blush while I just smiled at his reaction. It was now a lot easier to be around Akaashi and not feel Much. Turns out that Kenma and Akaashi confessed to each other few days ago and now they were taking things slow and was kind of in the talking stage. I was just glad that he was happy.

I haven't spoken to Kuroo in about 2 weeks. He didn't really do anything to me it's just I have been slowly catching feelings for the other one. and I did not want to go through that again. Although I did want to take him to the pond it could wait until I didn't have feelings for him.

The only reason i've been able to stay away from him even with my dreams is simply because he left his projector at my house and it helps me calm down. So when I saw Kuroo at my front door while I turned onto my street corner. I wasn't surprised I simply just turned to run towards Akaashi's house while texting him before Kuroo spotted me.

        Bokuto-san:)
AGGASHII IM COMING OVER PLEASE HAVE THE DOOR OPEN

Aggashii:D
Sure okay. but why??
Oh and Kenma is over.

I didn't answer because I was already at his house running through his door seeing him and Kenma in the living room cuddle up cutely before Kenma blushed looking away. God they are so cute together. "Y'all are adorable. But sorry for crashing 'Kaashi i'm going to be in your room to give you guys some privacy." He just shrugged his shoulders with his face still heated from my first comment. "oh and if Kuroo comes and asks for me i'm not here" He tilted his head before nodding at me.

In his room I just did most my school work and scrolled through instagram while kind of stalking Kuroo's profile before I heard a knock on the front door. I quietly crawled out the room on all fours not making a noise and peeped my head to see down the stairs that faced the door.

I saw Akaashi open the door before seeing a familiar tall looking cat at the door. I stared at the two listening to the conversation they were having. "Hey uh sorry for popping up but have you seen Bo anywhere I haven't seen him." Akaashi made eye contact with me while I vigorously nodded my head no back and forth. Way to be obvious 'Kaashi. "Nope he isn't here I haven't seen him since we parted ways you should check his moms job or text him but I needa get my homework done so text me if you need anything." I let out a quiet sigh. Why was he so good a lying he honestly looked so normal lying. I turned back around going to plop onto the other bed before I was interrupted by Akaashi.

"So are you going to tell me why you are ignoring Kuroo?" I just turned my head into his pillow and shook my head no. I heard a soft sigh "C'mon tell me Bokuto-san." I flipped over facing the other "after Kenma leaves. Don't leave him hanging now go enjoy time with your boyyfrienddd" all he did was slightly shove me before putting out a pinky making me interlock my pinky with his. "I promise now goo" when he walked out I layed back down to seeing a few messages from Kuroo before ignoring them to take a nap.

about an hour later I was woken up by Akaashi "Kenma is gone now tell me" It took me a while to comprehend and saw him sit beside me before I sighed. I sat my head on his shoulder before speaking "We- well I think I like Kuroo. But I don't want to like Kuroo. So i'm waiting for my feelings to fade." He was quiet for a little while before talking again. "What do you like about him" I took a few minutes thinking about everything before he cut off my thoughts "It must be a lot if it takes you so long to answer and you can't run away if it's so much Bokuto-san."

I just pouted. Of course I wasn't going to listen to his advice and he knows that. "Yeah yeah yeah I know. I should get home thank you for everything." He just patted my head before going into the bathroom.

The rest of the night was pretty uneventful and a typical day for me. I took a shower, ate, slept, had a nightmare, turned on the projector, and slept for a little bit more time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~||Time skip||~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the week went just like Monday with me going to Kaashi's and waiting it out. Sometimes I went to the pond which wasn't as pretty during the day as it was during the night or just walked around town. Until Friday when I saw him at my school gate. How was he even here so early. Does he run or whatever geez. Or does he just leave practice early or something. Nontheless I turned around before I he saw but I knew I was too late and he spotted me when I felt a large hand grab my wrist pulling me quickly to the park.

When we stopped I just sighed walking to the swings while looking down stuck in my own thoughts. How could I not think about that. Of course he can show up at the gates. I can't even look at him. I heard some shuffling in the grass and looked up before quickly looking down seeing how close he was. "Look at me Bokuto" I flinched at the use of my name and not the nickname he gave me. I slowly looked up at him until I was met with a piercing glare that I swear saw into my soul.

"Oh he-he-heyyy Kurbro how have you been?" His glare just got stronger by the end sentence "don't give me that Bokuto." I never knew this guy could be so scary. "Uh dude I don't know what your talking about." I said while shrugged my shoulders "Why have you been ignoring me. What did I do? Can't I fix it? You didn't have to drop all contact with me" I sigh letting out a quiet laugh "I haven't been ignoring you i've just been bu-." I couldn't finish my sentence because he cut me off. "Bokuto stop lying to me. please. Just tell me" I could hear the hurt in his voice causing me to put my head down and back up to look at him with tears in my eyes.

"It's because I think I like you okay and I don't wanna!!" My voice was shaking a little and saw a wide-eyed Kuroo before I put my head back down.
________________________________
A\N
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.