Side story(Kenma and Kuroo)

Welcomeee backkk !!
sooo this story takes place in the morning before Kuroo was panicking about Bokuto coming over **Disclaimer** this chapter may be a little shorter and you don't have to read this (they aren't dating) okay enjoy
_____________________________
Kuroo pov

I was in the mirror of my bathroom facing myself and talking "Kuroo you can't keep this up there is no way you can hold in your
feelings for your bestfriend any longer" I sighed at myself what even am I doing. Bokuto is making me crazy. talking to myself really?!? 

I heard a knock on the bathroom and replied with a yes "Kuroo baby are you okay? who are you talking to in there."  I laughed silently before replying "Mom i'm fine I was talking to myself oh and i'm going out with Kenma later" She replied with a simple be careful and left me to myself.

I didn't even ask Kenma to go out but I guess I will now.

                  Now calling gamer kitty🎮...
Kuroo what do you want you made me die.

Your coming too the cafe near the subway station with me

What no you can't invite me with out asking i'm playing the game.

I have to get something off my chestttt Kittennn c'monnn

Cant the news wait?

Would I tell you to go if so. I will dieee if I don't tell anyone.

Fine i'll be there in a few

Thanksss byeeee
Call ended

I ran to my room to get dress and met Kenma there. 

When I made it there I got a table in the far back by the window waiting for him. When he walked in he looked around before he spotted me and walked over. "Now what do you need" I gave him a big grin before standing up to ruffle his hair put him in a small head lock "So no hello kitten woww so meann now".

When we both sat down and received our order we begin to speak. "Are you going to talk about this problem or did you just want a date" I laughed loudly getting looks during it "In your dreams kitten this is about mee" He tilted his head eating his pie as I became more nervous.

"ehhh well I like someone and it's killing me because I can't do anything about it so imma tell you." He gave me a look telling me to go on.

"I- I Ilikebokutoandicantgetmymindoffhim" I said it looking down in one breath and begin blushing. "What kuroo say it slower geez" I rolled my eyes and continued slower "I like bokuto..Butt he is dating Akaashi..." He just stared at me and laughed

He laughed?!? and it's not even a small laugh he is literally cracking up. "That's what the 'important news' was" He said air quoting "important news" I just turned my head and drunk some of my coffee "Well yeah" He laughed again just as hard as the first time receiving stares.

"Well then I might as well say I like Akaashi" I wasn't shocked. "I mean I thought that was obvious you ditching me for him and Bo said y'all have been getting closer. But just don't make a move on Akaashi that will hurt Bokuto please. He goes through enough."

Kenma just nodded "Isn't this your precious 'bo'  favorite cafe is that why you brought me here." I looked around now noticed that it was in fact his favorite cafe "I swear I didn't know" I quickly stated waving my hand before he asked if I was gay "Well kitten I don't know if i'm gay I know I was straight and now I like  that owl bastard"

After a few minutes of more talking and explaining why we like the others I went home to get ready before Bokuto came.

I'm happy I called him geez I was about to burst any day now.
________________________________