New years special

⚠️Smut warning ⚠️ i'll say when it's done
Third person pov

Kou and Testu have been together for about 2 years and they were now in college living together in a small apartment.  It's was the morning before Bo's favorite holiday as he calls it and he was now getting up from Kuroo chest. "Hey babe what time is it?" he asked getting outta bed just to be pulling right back down into a deep kiss.

When there lips lips broke Bokuto gave a small whine before Kurro finally spoke up though it wasn't about the topic the other was expected "You want more Baby?" Bokuto nodded his head looking up at a smirking Kuroo "Now now baby you know your going to use your wo-" he was cut off by bokuto flipping him now making him the bottom. Kou didn't wait for the others reply before kissing him down his neck slowly.

"K-kou" Koutarou looked down at the other now with a smirk planted on his face. He bent down to the others ear and whispered softly sending shivers down his back. "Baby. you know your going to have to speak up. Go ahead call me by my name" When he pulled away from the ear he was back at his neck moving down leaving marks and bites where he could only see.

He slowly moved to the others nipples sucking them softly with his hand rubbing his hands over the others now hard dick earning soft gasps from the other. "P-please Kou h-hurry." Bokuto slowly looked up from the others chest before rising and joined the others lips with his hand rubbing harder earning moans into his mouth from the other. Once they separated Bo moved his hand now earning a whine from Kuroo who stayed a few centimeters from Bo's face while he was speaking "Awe baby you want more? than say my name"

"D-daddy please give me more." while moving away from his face Bo moved back to his chest "anything for you hun" He kissed the other chest before reaching the hem of the others boxers. "You want me to go all the way?" He received a needy nod from a blushing Kuroo "So needy Tetsu"

Bokuto pulled the others pants down before beating the others hard but dripping dick. Without warning he moved down taking in all his length receiving moans from Testu "Y-yes daddy. more. I want you" Bokuto just ignored the others pleads bobbing his head before slowing down to lick the others tip and moving up to give Kuroo a small kiss before breaking it "you ready?" When he received a nod he slipped his fingers in moving them in the same motions while kissing the other passionately.

"So tight baby."  "Pl-please Kou please put it in" Bo looked at him dearly "God your so beautiful. your wish is my command"

He slowly put lube on his own cock before slowly slipping it in the others hole groaning a bit bending over to wipe the sweat of the other after his full length was him. After wiping the sweat and moving the hair out Kuroos face and slowly spoke in a relaxing voice "You ready baby?" Kurro moved his hands up to his face nodding vigorously "say please Tetsu I can still pull o-." "Please Kou ple- please move"

With that Koutarou begin to thrust slowly before picking up his pace "F-fuck Testu you feel so good"  The room filled with their moans until they were interrupted with a call. Bokuto grabbed his phone shushing Kuroo slowing his pace "Dont make a sound baby"

"What Akaashi. i'm kinda busy."
"Are you still coming over at 6?"
"Y-yes fuck. uh yes what time is it"

While they continued on the phone Kuroo was trying his hardest not to make a sound. Towards the end of the call though he failed.
"Fuck. K-kou please go faster" Though it was a small whisper the other still heard it.

"Kaashi I got to go. We will be there." without waiting for the others reply he hung up. "Oh baby you said something. What should be your punishment?" Bo had a smirk rest long on his face before pulling out hearing a whine from the other. "B-bo please" Bokuto gave him a small peck on the lips "I love you but nope nope nope. We will finish this later i'll leave you with that but we need to get ready." Kuroo gave a small whine when the other left before finishing himself off and getting ready.
It's over:) sorry⚠️

It was now like 7 and they were now knocking on the door of Kenma and Akaashi's house. Opening the door was Kenma "We said 6 not 7 dumbasses I swear y'all-" he was cut off by small soft lips on his cheek "Kitten calm down it's fine go play the game" He just nodded  and walked away. "you guys are always making him mad" the others just smiled at how cute they looked "Sorry to for being late I had to deal with something" Bokuto turned to Kuroo with a wink before going inside. "I'm guessing that something was you pfft?" "shut up Akaashi" and soon the other two followed.

"Kurooo play just danceee let's all do what makes you beautiful" Bokuto said back to his playful self. "Fine cmon 'kitten' " Kuroo said mockingly before Kenma punched him. "At least I didn't get taken ca-." Kenma was cut off by Akaashi "Okayyy baby cmon just play i'll get snacks  i'll call you all in a few" Kenma looked up at the other begging "Babeee please don't leave me with them." Akaashi just gave him a small kiss before leaving the kitchen saying good luck.

After some hours of just dance and snacks Bokuto was passed out on Kuroos lap with Kurros head on his. Kenma and Akaashi woke them up about 5 minutes before the count which they spent arguing with Kenma. "y'all come our house and play our game and sleep on our couch and eat our food like hell. Stop wasting my Kejis time" Everyone just started laughing "Akaashi I think he needs a nap pfft" Akaashi walked over to Kenma and hugged him from behind putting his head on the others wrapping his hands around his waist.

"We can go to sleep when they leave Kitten just hold on" he kissed the other before letting go "I just want to cuddlee with you and play the game" kenma stated in a begging voice making Akaashi want to do the same. "Guys uhhhh we just miss the countdown..."  Kuroo was speaking in a serious tone causing everyone to freak out "WAIT WHAT"  he begin to laugh "Nahh but cmon 5 ...4" Everyone punched him but begin counting also.

3

2

1

"HAPPY NEW YEAR" each pair locked lips softly moving together. All that could be heard was the humming of Kenma until 12:01 when they stopped. Bokuto and Kuroo hugged while Kuroo whispered into his ear. "Another year Bo  I love you so fucking much forever and always." Bokuto smiled and held out his pinky until Kuroo intertwined his with it. Bokuto kissed his cheek before repeating the phase "Forever and always Testu" They looked at each other smiling before Kenma interrupted.

"LEAVEEEEEE. I wanna be with my Kejiii" The two mumbled cusses at him before returning home to finish what Akaashi interrupted.
________________________________

A/N
now it's over. Thanks for reading 🥺 and that was my first fan fic sooo sorry if it wasn't the best. :)

and no one can convince me that Akaashi calling Kenma kitten wouldn't be hot.