Jealousy

Kuroo Pov

It was now Wednesday and have been picking up and dropping Bo off at his house but everytime I pick him up he is with his friend. 'Konoha' I think his name was. I ended up dropping them both off while they talked.

But today they walked out of the school building and Konowhatever had his arm around Bokuto and seeing that made me get a nasty pit in my stomach. I Just turned around and ran until I was out of distance from the school.

Why am I even jealous? it's not like we are dating or anything. I hated being jealous it made me feel like a terrible person. But even I couldn't deny the fact that I wanted to be the only person touching Bo. A text message from the other popped up taking me out of my thoughts.

Horned owl bastard🦉<3
Are you coming today or can we just leave?

Cute ass cat🐈‍⬛<3
No. just leave. i'm surprised you even knew I was there.

I'm not sure why I said the last part but I did and all Bokuto replied with was a "Okay ttyl" Which hurt. Did he even care? I went along home hoping we solve this little dispute at least before Friday.

When I got home I flopped down on my bed so my head was in my pillows. Attempting to get Bo and Konoblah out my head. Obviously not working I gave a loud groan "Ughhhh he isn't even dating you Kuroo shut up about it already" Bo can like whoever he wants it doesn't have to be you. But he seemed so interested. was he just doing it to making me happy. I got out my thoughts quickly from hearing my phone rang and answering it with looking at the name.

Hey Uh Kuroo why didn't you come today.

I internally groaned why don't I ever check the name. As much as I love his voice he was the last person I wanted to hear from. I stayed silent hoping he would hang up. That Obviously didn't work when he said "Kuroo I know your there don't ignore me"

"Fuck" I slightly whispered is even though he probably heard me.
"Err sorry I was ehh Like. I just kind of didn't want to mkay"

"But why. will you come tomorrow?"

" I don't know guess we have to see. If you don't see me there just go on."

"oh. okay."

He sounded kind of hurt. Why was I doing this to him. Because of Jealousy? But I couldn't help it. I don't want to see him with anyone touching him. I didn't want to walk Konoha home. I didn't want to be the odd one out. I just wanted him to myself. But I know that couldn't happen.

"well uhh I gotta go walk my pet mkay"

"Kuroo uhh you don't have pets"

SHIT! how could I forget I don't have a pet?!?

"But i'll let you go you see busy.
Just eh don't be so distant. seems like your hiding something and it reminds me of... Nevermind byeee"

After he hung up I screamed into my pillow "Wwwhy did you do that dumbasss. you said you were going to be different then Akaashi. But your making Bokuto nervous" ughhh My thoughts slowly left my mind as I fell asleep. Even though it was pretty early I was asleep for the rest of the night.

The next day the same thing happened. I went to pick up Bo but seeing Him and Konaha caused me to turn around and head back home.  I still got a quick message from the other asking where I was but I quickly dismissed it and headed to bed.