Family day

Bokuto pov

I woke up early around 7:00 to get ready to see my dad at 12. We usually go see him on Sunday's but I haven't been able to go because i've been busy and I felt really bad. I made my way to the bathroom before stepping in the hot water and putting my head against to wall thinking. I hope he wasn't lonely. I should've told him I wouldn't be able to make it. But today is also the day i'm coming out to my mom and my dad. Also telling them about what's going on with me I miss talking to them.

When I got out the shower it was already 9 Geez why do I take such long showers. As my mom called my name I was taken me out of my thoughts as I ran down the stairs. "Yeah mom?" she handed me coffee with a smile "I know it's a little early but do you want to leave after breakfast" I nodded my head a little harder than I intended causing me to get dizzy. "Yes uh... I want to talk you guys about some thing too." She just nodded before going into the kitchen to make breakfast while I sat at the bar.

When she put my plate down I slowly ate not wanting the time to go faster. will they accept me. what if mom makes me leave. noo she wouldn't do that. would she???
I put my fork down for more food realizing it was already all finished " okay mom we can leave now" she nodded with a small smile.

In the car I was a nervous train wreck i'm talking sweating, panicking, and actually being quiet. When we got to our destination I kneeled down at my fathers gravestone that said "Live life to the fullest. I know I did" everytime I read that I smile a bit trying to hold back tears. I looked up to my dad a lot and did literally everything with him.

"Hey- hey dad i'm sorry I didn't come for a while I had me problems. I know that's pretty selfish of me and i'm soo sorry." I bowed my head while my starting to cry. My mom sat down with rubbing my back "Hey honey. We miss you a lot I hope we didn't leave you too bored." She gave a small laugh causing me to cry more.

"We-well you see I... I wanted to talk about my problems and tell you guys something. But please... please think of me the same. I am the still same" My mom nodded for me to continue "Well- errr you see umm i'm gay-. But i'm the same ss-ssee feel my skin! It's still Kou" I was crying hardly trying to convince them i'm the same person. My mom rubbed my hair softy before speaking up a minute later. "We know your the same bobo be support you 100%" I looked up at her with my teary eyes ignoring the old nickname while jumping on her for a hug lasting a few minutes.

After we separated I hugged my dads grave stone tightly crying not wanting to let go "See dad. i'm doing it! Living my life to the fullest." That was the only sentence before breaking down. "I miss you s-so much. I'm doing my best to making you happy. I promise." when I broke the hug I went back to my mom digging my head in her chest. "I I I cant do it without him mom. I need him here. I want him here. I miss him so much. I wish I told him more times. Is he watching over me?Does he know how I feel?" She rubbed circles around my back before breaking the hug looking me in the eye.

I saw tears go down her cheek from the corner of her eye "Of course he is bobo, he always knew you loved him and he is the proudest dad there is. and i'm super proud of you too. now weren't you going to talk about your last few weeks" She gave me a reassuring smile even though we both were still teary.

When I calmed down I told them both about my months with Akaashi and Kuroo not leaving out anything. "Is this the Kuroo that comes over? what is it you like about him hun?" I smiled widely glad to tell them about the other.

"Oh Mom and dad you don't even understand. He cares for me so much and I can tell he won't leave me or give up on me like everyone else. He makes me soo happy also and ughhh I always have a smile with him and when I don't he is there to cheer me up. And oh my he is sooo hottt" I blushed just thinking about it. "You must like him a lot! But we should get going okay you have homework" I frowned at the thought of homework and leaving dad before I got up.

"BYEE DAD I LOVE YOUU SO MUCHH ILL COME BACK NEXT SUNDAY WITH KUROO. But just us three" I whispered the last part to him before running to catch up to my mom.

Although my dad died 2 years ago his death still hurts thinking about it. I can't help but think it was my fault though I know it's not. When I got home I texted Kuroo quickly before getting in the shower.

Horned owl bastard🦉<3
Kuroo wanna go see my dad with me next Sunday. I just came out to him and I think he wants to meet you.

Cute ass cat 🐈‍⬛ <3
Ofc Bo :) I can't wait to meet him!

Horned owl bastard🦉<3
YAYYY!! okay so it's just going to be us and you could either sleepover or meet me at my house Sunday.

Please sleepover

Cute ass cat🐈‍⬛<3
Sure i'll spend the night Friday and take you out Saturday and we can go Sunday mk?

Yeesssss
Horned owl bastard🦉<3
Thank you:p

Cute ass cat🐈‍⬛<3
Anytime;)

And with that I continued with my day.

Kuroo pov

Was he sure I can meet his dad?!? Bo has told a select few people about his dad meaning me and Akaashi. Not even Kenma?!? but he only brought Akaashi to see him as a bestfriend nothing more but that was because Bokuto loved him. Bokuto was really closed off about his dad once he died but I could tell the owl looked up to him highly by the way he talked about him when he was alive.

but why did he wanna take me?!? did I do something wrong??? was his dad gonna haunt mee?!? I let the thoughts slip out of my mind as I was painting my nails red just cuz I don't know hot boy shit?

Once done I just went about my day playing video games

______________________________

A/N
but likeeee I cried making this hehe. But it also made me really happy. I hope you liked it though:)