💗Epilogue💗

💗Blanca💗
Five years later
It's almost been five years, that's how long it has been since I married the love of my life. Almost five years ago I made sure he and his mother were on good terms.

And about four years ago, I gave birth on our first wedding anniversary. Yeah, I had twins on the day that I got married to William Martinez. That was the best day of my life and no other day can top it. The birthday of my twins and my wedding anniversary. The only thing that could ever have topped it was my father's birthday, but I know that my dad doesn't mind me choosing my children's birthday over his.

"Mommy, what are you thinking about?" Nathaniel asked as he tugged at the hem of my dress. I picked him up and planted a kiss on his cheek
"I'm thinking about the day you were born, Nathan" I answered honestly and he smiled. He was so cute and was just like his father. He even had his father's signature smile. Whiles Claire was everything like me. She had my eyes, smile, and had a temper just like mine. She was so brave and never let anything scare her. She was also the one who came first. She is fifteen seconds older than Nathaniel and makes sure he knows that.

"I want to be carried too" Claire whined so I placed Nathaniel on the ground and carried her.
"Happy now CC?" I asked and she nodded with a big smile. CC was the name Liam called her because her full name is Claire Catherina Martinez. And I couldn't let go of the habit of calling her that now.

Liam was currently in his office and I was sitting in the living room with the children. I just got up and they followed me. They follow us everywhere and it's so cute.

Suddenly Liam walked out of his office on the phone.
"...that's exactly what I'm saying... Okay that sounds good, I'll let her know. Bye Mia" he said hung up.
"You were talking to Mia?" I asked when he comes to join us in the kitchen of our house. We moved into this house after our wedding because we believed that the Vermont mansion wasn't ours to stay in.

"Yeah, she was talking about the decorations" he answered and I nodded my head slowly. It was the twin's birthday in two days and also our fifth anniversary.

The twins will be exactly four years old in two days they were very excited.

"Is it for our party?" Claire asked and Liam picked her up.

"What party? You're having a party and you didn't tell me?" Liam asked as if he was clueless
"Yes, we are turning tour in two days" Nathaniel clarified and Liam and I gasped

"Oh shoot!! I completely forgot!" I exclaimed and they groaned before face-palming

"Of course you forgot, you are so forgetful mommy" Claire stated and I pouted

"Am I now?" I asked and they nodded.
I shook my head at them before smiling.

"These kids of mine," I muttered before walking to the cupboard to get them a snack.
******
The party was coming together nicely. Everyone who was there didn't miss the opportunity to wish us a happy anniversary and to complement my dress. The children were having their party in the garden and ours was near the pool. We decided it would be best to have the party at the Vermont mansion since we didn't want the children's snacks to mix with ours and the Vermont mansion was very spacious. Too spacious.

The one person I was looking forward to seeing was late. But I should have known she'd be late. When I decided to give up and go back to the party a pair of hands covered my eyes and I felt content.

"Hmm, who could this mischievous person be?" I said and turned around to meet Mia's smiling face.
"Bestie!!" she exclaimed and hugged me.

"Baby girl" I responded
When we finally broke the hug I saw her husband standing next to her with their daughter in his arms.