31🧨

the two girls quickly walked up the stairs, pushing the door open the moment they reached the top only to be met with the sight of not jeno, but mark, pinning seungmin to the ground

"well shit." yunwong breathed out, running to the boys with freyas wrist in her hand. "hey i'd really appreciate it if you'd let go of my fucking wrist." freya hissed out, pulling her wrist harshly from the dark haired girl.

"what the hell happened?" yunwong asked jaemin who was helping jisung stand.

"well jeno and seungmin started fighting because he recognized him from that night. he had extra men so we all ended up fighting." he sighed, signaling to the other men who were all splayed out on the ground. "oh and jisung got slashed in the leg." he added, looking down at jisungs leg that was currently bleeding profusely.

"i told taeyong what's happened. we'll use the fire exit when leaving the stairs instead of the regular exit. there's no camera back there so we can wait and fix his leg. freya you help mark." yunwong instructed, taking jisungs other arm over her shoulder and walking him with jaemin to the door of the rooftop.

freya looked over to where seungmin and mark were currently beating the shit out of each other which was ironic seeing she was just doing the same with eunli just a few minutes ago.

she checked her pockets, knowing she usually carried one of renjuns weird sterilization devices with her just in case. once she found it she stepped to where the boys were fighting and pressed the button, not caring which one it hit.

to her surprise, it hit mark, causing the boy to fall stiff on seungmin who pushed him off almost immediately.

"well that was unexpected." she mumbled, watching as seungmin scrambled to his feet. "how long have you been up here seungmin?" she questioned, brow raised. the boy wiped the side of his mouth harshly, glaring at her.

"it's bic. and why don't you ask your dumbass dogs who attacked me and my men when we were having an important meeting." he hissed, crossing his arms and looking down to where mark was laying unconscious.

"you were having an important meeting? on the rooftop of a university?" she tilted her head, giving the younger a look. "yeah and everything wouldve went to plan if they didn't interrupt." he mumbled, locking eyes with the girl he used to call his sister.

"you know freya, you're really naive for being a smart mafia ace. you don't even realize the small things, how are you supposed to keep yourself from death? " seungmin chuckled bitterly, giving the girl a smirk that sent her into a state of confusion.

what's he talking about? she's payed attention to basically everything about anyone and everything, she couldn't be missing anything.

"no you haven't freya. you can't even notice that the people who claim to be innocent aren't." he said, almost as if he read her mind. he knew that expression, the poker face that had a deeper meaning to it and wasn't hard to decipher when you grew up with her.

"for now you and your group are off the hook. and i'm not just saying that to throw you off, but i'm going to give you a few words of wisdom. it's your choice what you do with them." seungmin sighed, looking at the girl with a glint of sincerity in his eyes.

freya didn't want to listen, but the things he had been saying previously made her mind wonder what else he could possibly have to say. so she stayed quiet, letting the boy speak. it's not like she'd believe anything that came out of his mouth.

"coming from me, maybe think about the people you trust before you trust them. especially the people you used to deem trustworthy." and with that, he jumped from the same place he did last time, this time jumping from the balcony to the fence that separated the field from the school and hoping onto the grass on the other side.

freya stood frozen. she wasn't supposed to listen to him. his words were so simple but they turned on all the alarms in freyas head.

her trust issues; one thing seungmin knew he could get to her through.

she already had a hard time trusting people and he knew that. that being said he probably knew that this would get her to place her guard up
like she never has before. in this situation, you could never be too careful. he hit her in a blind spot.

as cruel as it sounded, she basically grew up with the boys of bts and txt but based on past events, anything was possible.

she knew no one in the two groups would ever do anything like that to her, her gut feeling was always correct. but now that they had teamed up with nct, she didn't know what was right and what was wrong.

she didn't know.....

hmmm