26🧨

i get high off my lows and stronger
from the blows so i keep on keep on

i get high off my lows and stronger from the blows so i keep on keep on

"you're awake." mark greeted, walking back into the large room. freya rubbed her eyes, a confused expression finding her face. the room she was in wasn't recognizable at all, it was different from all of the ones in the bases.

"you're at my house. yoongi hyung said it'd probably be best to not keep you cooped up with so many people around." he said awkwardly, one hand in the pockets of his pants and the other scratching the back of his head.

"he's right." she sighed, carding a shaky hand through her dark hair. she was obviously still a little shaken up from the events of the night, but seemingly a bit more relaxed now. "what time is it?" she asked as she looked out of the window next to marks bed.

"12:30 am. i stayed up to make sure you'd be okay when you wake up." the male explained, placing a glass of water down on the table next to the bed. "i also ran a bath for you." he smiled slightly.

freyas eyes widened, shaking her head profusely. "not a bath. i'll take a shower." she said quickly. mark furrowed his brows in confusion. what was so wrong with taking a bath?

"okay well then you can just use my bathroom then. there's towels in there already, i'll give you some clothes." he said quietly, moving to walk over to his closet door, opening it and grabbing an outfit while the girl slowly got out of bed.

her legs were aching, feet burning from the cold tiles floors meeting with her warm feet. she felt hungry, but didn't have an appetite. not after the realization she had come to.

"here." the older held out a neat pile of clothes. it was a light grey hoodie and black sweats and some socks. "the socks haven't been used i swear i just bought a knew pack." he said after watching the girl eye the clothes.

"the floors can get kinda cold here."
"you wear glasses?" freya glanced at him through his rounded lenses. his cheeks flushed to the sudden attention, he usually didn't wear them around anyone, just when he was alone.

"yeah i don't wear them that much cause i have contacts." the older shrugged, looking around awkwardly. he wasn't used to having people over let alone having people in his room so it was awkward by default.

"sick, i'll figure out the shower by myself." the girl nodded, pushing a strand of her hair behind her ear and making her move towards the open bathroom door. "yeah i'll make some food... or at least attempt to." mark said the last part under his breath, letting out a huff as he heard the door of the bathroom click closed.

freya did the same, setting the clothes on the white counters and looking up into the large mirror on the wall. her jacket had been discarded, leaving her in a dark grey shirt and her dark jeans.

her face was a complete mess. the small amount of mascara she wore on her eyelashes smudged under her cat like eyes, her face was flushed from the cold temperature in the house.