Author's Note

Hey friends!

First things first, gotta get this part out of the way; this is a boyxboy/ manxman story, so if that makes you uncomfortable or offends you, this book may not be for you.

Trigger Warnings: Mature language, sexual content, homophobic slurs, suicidal thoughts/actions, cyberbullying etc. Some more sensitive political issues that might be triggering: mentions of abortion, gun rights, health care, police brutality, civil rights etc. More specific warnings will be at the beginning of more sensitive chapters. If at any point in the book you find the plotline or the issues discussed to be triggering or adversely affecting your mental health, PLEASE stop reading; your mental health ALWAYS comes first.

Political Note: All the characters, US/State legislation, and SCOTUS cases mentioned in the story are purely fictitious. I originally wanted this to be more of political story, but given how divided things are in the United States at the moment, I opted to redact most of the sensitive political aspects of it to leave it more as a light hearted rom-com with a political backdrop rather than having a forefront political focus.

I'm liberal and I'm pretty open about that, but with that said I've tried my utmost to keep this storyline as fair and unbiased as I could without demonizing or glorifying either side; there's too much divisiveness and hate in the US these days as it is. The purpose of this story isn't to offend anyone so I sincerely hope nobody perceives it that way; this is a story about two people on opposite sides of the aisle who fall in love; a love that transcends the political divide.

I'm not a writer by annnyyyy stretch of the imagination, so there will be HELLA grammar and spelling mistakes throughout this book. I do this for fun and I really don't take it too too seriously so please don't expect quality haha; you've been forewarned haha ;)

I really hope you all enjoy enjoy this book, and if you do like it, please don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me! :) Special thanks to all the people who added this to their reading lists/library, and are voting and commenting!! Love you all! <3

Thank you all in advance for reading! Xx