Chapter 11 - 𝘒𝘺𝘶 𝘛𝘶 𝘔𝘶𝘫𝘩𝘴𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘬𝘩𝘢𝘣𝘢𝘳 ?

As much as Mishti didn't want to come to the party, the Champaner School Project was important. If the project is funded by Rajvansh Industries then Mishti's most ambitious project will become successful. The establishment of school is the need of the hour in Champaner and Mishti can dare to face every problem to give those children a better life.

Holding Naira's hand tight, Mishti entered the venue. "Bas ab Mrs. Rajvansh se ek baar baat ho jaye toh nikal jaungi yahan se." Mishti took a deep breath.

"Tu thik hai na Mishti? Koi bhi problem hai toh bata mujhe." Naira looked at her.

Mishti rubbed her face and smiled, "Ab tak toh everything is awesome. Bas tu mere saath rehna."

Naira nodded. Wearing the mask of a big smile Mishti walked towards the podium where Meenakshi was talking to some guests.

~~

एक तुझको ही बस देखकर,
भूले मुझको ही मेरी नजर!
तुझको शायद नहीं है खबर
तुझको जीते हैं हम किस क़दर...

This is an important ceremony as Abir is officially entering the business. He was no doubt excited for that, but the yearning to see Mishti took over all the happiness and excitement for his new journey in life. But now that Abir can see Mishti coming towards him, finally he felt relieved.

"Waah Bhai, uski ek jhalak se hi chehre pe itni badi smile!" Kunal whispered to Abir from behind. Abir rolled his eyes without saying anything.

Mishti is smiling... Uff! Her smile, that innocent smile of her still has the power to make his heart flutter. "She looks more beautiful than before. Aur jab woh hasti hai, toh aur bhi khoobsurat lagti hai.." Abir was indeed mesmerized.

Kunal was startled at Abir's words but noticing how Abir was unable to keep his eyes off Mishti, he chuckled.

Mishti noticed Abir was looking at her and she became conscious. She just realized, those hazel eyes can still make her fall on her knees and before anything breaks her strength, she needs to leave this place... as soon as possible.

"Arey Bhai kuch toh bolo, aisehi usse dekhte rehne ka iraada hai kya?" Kunal couldn't control his laghter as Abir has been staring at Mishti for more than five minutes now. Kunal's laughter made Abir come back to his senses. "Yeh kya kar raha tha main! Usne toh dekha bhi mujhe. Na jaane kya soch rahi hogi!" Abir looked at her once more and turned his back.

"No yaar! I made her uncomfortable! Kitni mushkil se shayad khud ko samjha samjha ke yahan aayi thi, aur maine usse phir se..." Abir slapped himself. "Arey Bhai kuch nahi, calm down. Aur aaj aapko baat bhi karni hai usse, okay? Now smile. You look so nervous." Kunal tapped Abir's back to encourage him. Abir took a deep breath and wore his best smile. "Let's go and meet her."

~~

जुड़े जो तेरे ख्वाब से, तो टूटे हम नींद से!
यह कैसा तेरा इश्क है?
साजना....

Mishti never thought Anurag would show up at the party, but he did. Although Mishti tried to avoid almost everyone including Anurag, she knew it well, Anurag has come only for her and that scared her the most. She feared if she comes close to anyone, she will end up creating a mess by disappointing people around her. She was afraid of her vulnerability and now that Anurag knows the truth, she was more hesitant. What if he starts pitying her? Or if he starts caring for her more to sympathize with her? She doesn't need that. But she can't ignore Anurag all the time. Mishti could feel her heart racing faster.