Chapter 15 - 𝘔𝘢𝘢𝘧 𝘈𝘨𝘢𝘳 𝘒𝘢𝘳 𝘗𝘢𝘰 𝘛𝘰𝘩 !

माफ़ मुझे कर देना तुम माफ़ अगर कर पाओ तो
जब ख़्वाब तुम्हारा टूट रहा था,
हाथ से रिश्ता छूट रहा था,
तब पीछे रहा मैं, आगे बढ़ ना पाया
तुम तन्हा लड़ी, मैं लड़ ना पाया...
माफ़ मुझे कर देना तुम माफ़ अगर कर पाओ तो!

Holding the bunch of red heart-shaped balloons Abir stopped at the entrance of Asha-Kiran NGO. Ugh! It was never so tough to meet Mishti like it is today. He was not only nervous, but also quite excited. It's been a week since he met Dr. Anita and all this while he was trying to figure out how to initiate his conversation with Mishti. Definitely she is going to avoid him, but he's not here to give up. He will do everything to earn her forgiveness. In fact, he knows it well that if he says sorry to Mishti, she won't delay for a moment to accept his apology and would directly ask him to leave. "Bas bhaagna hai mujhse!" Abir made a face.

But this time, he is determined. Already he has started short conversations on chat with Mishti, and thankfully she's replying normally. Only Abir knows how much he has irritated Kunal asking for some strategies to talk to Mishti. Again, this was never so tough but here he is, finally gathering all his courage, standing at the door of Mishti's workplace. "Partner, aaj ka din thik jaye bas." Looking at the balloons, he said. These balloons were always so special, let them create their magic once again.

~~

"May I come in?"

"Hello, please come in. Have a seat. And kindly give me five minutes."

Mishti was too engrossed in her work, she answered without looking at who it was. Suddenly recognizing the voice, she looked up.

Someone is standing in front of her holding a bunch of red heart-shaped balloons!

"Abir?" Mishti was surprised. To be very honest, she was spellbound. "These balloons! Abir.." Mishti came near him and took the balloons. She was so happy!

Abir smiled, Mishti is in a good mood.

Mishti was so happy that her eyes became teary. No, she wasn't crying but these balloons meant more than anything to her. She was just staring at them and smiling like a kid.

"Oh so someone forgot me after getting balloons." Abir made a frown.

Mishti was back to the moment at Abir's voice. "I'm.. I'm extremely sorry Abir, I.. I just.. Uh..Please have a seat Abir, come.." Mishti bit her tongue for her ignorance, she pulled the chairs for both of them and hung the balloons in a corner.

"So tell me Abir, you're here, all of a sudden, with balloons and all! May I know why?" Mishti questioned. Abir shrugged his soldiers, "Why? Do I need to have a reason to visit you?"

Mishti was at a loss of words for Abir's sudden change in behavior. She, no doubt, was expecting something else and he was here, being so casual, most importantly he wasn't even trying, he was simply being a friend!

Mishti cleared her throat, "Do you really don't have a reason, Ajeeb Rajvansh?" She glared at him.

Ajeeb Rajvansh – uff! Abir felt so good hearing this from her. Mishti immediately realized what she just said, "Oh I mean.. Abir.. woh.." she fumbled.

"Haa haa koi baat nahi. Angry Chorni agar violent hona chodkar normal, humble chorni banne jaye toh aisa hi hota hai." Abir winked.

Mishti was surprised again. How can this happen! How can Abir be so happy, so playful!