Changes

I shared what Kiyoko-san told me with the others, everyone breaking out into huge grins when I told them we would all be staying in our posts. I glanced at Daichi, Kenma, and Iwa, silently telling them there was more that couldn't be disgust with our current company. 

"So they're just not going to do anything about Takahashi trying to kill us?" Bokuto asked. 

"The Commission has guidelines they have to follow involving the higher families. If they were to intervene now it could cause more problems in the future, and might even be considered an act of treason to the government. We just have to wait our turn," Daichi explained. 

"So what do we do now?" Suga asked. 

"Now we wait for the Duke to get done with his meeting, then we return to our respective homes. Life will continue on, and we will keep in touch with the Commission for any updates," I said, pointing to the 4 agents in the room. 

"That's it? You killed a bunch of people in those halls! Won't there be bodies or something? I'll never be able to look at my house the same again!" Bokuto exclaimed. 

"The bodies and blood have been cleaned out, and I assure you, you are perfectly safe as long as I or the others are around," I reassured. 

"How many weapons do you keep on you on a day-to-day basis?" Oikawa asked, his eyes wide as he stared at me. 

"He always carried more than us, comes with being paranoid all the time. Normally Daichi, Kenma, and I only carry one weapon while Akaashi carries 3," Iwa laughed. 

"You have 3 weapons on you at all times?" Bokuto asked with mixed feelings of amazement and shock. 

"Normally it's two, but when I feel like something will go down I normally carry 3," I sighed. 

"What other stuff do we not know about?" Kuroo asked, looking at Kenma. 

"All four of us have set up security cameras and sensors within the houses," Iwa said offhandedly like it wasn't that big of a deal, but judging by Suga, Kuroo, Bokuto, and Oikawa's reactions that wasn't true. 

"You What?" Oikawa said first. I took the time to elbow Iwa in the side for being stupid. 

"Entirely for your own protection. It's used to monitor who comes in and out of the houses and if there is someone trespassing that shouldn't be," I said quickly. 

"Where are the cameras?" Kuroo asked. 

"We have them in the halls and around the perimeter of the estate, I can promise you, none of us placed any inside your rooms," Kenma said with a sigh. 

"And I never knew? Have you ever caught us doing something weird on it?" Oikawa asked, making the other Noblemen children extremely uncomfortable. I watched as Iwa's smile grew to the point of concern. 

"Shittykawa, I have watched you burn the entire kitchen down while trying to make ramen," He said. 

"Suga-san, I've watched you spike a volleyball onto the wall only for it to come back and hit you in the face. You thought no one was watching so you sat on the ground and held your face for a while," Daichi said with a slight smirk. 

"And you didn't help me?!" He cried out, only getting a shrug from Daichi. 

"I've seen way too much of Kuroo doing stupid ass shit. You say all those stupid nerdy puns only to panic when you get a sunburn. There's also that time you-" Kenma said, going off on Kuroo. 

"Alright! That's enough!" Kuroo intervened, but everyone was already laughing. Apparently, it was my turn next as everyone looked at me. 

"Um, most of what Bokuto-san does is run too fast in the house and bump into stuff, or he's really tired and talking senselessly," I said, my face starting to heat up from that time he called me Akaashi-sama.