Chapter One: Arrival

10:36 AM Platform Nine and Three Quarters

Miranda Benson pushed through the wall onto Platform Nine and Three Quarters. She finally felt like she was home again. 

She picked up her heavy trunk and climbed onto the train. Miranda found the compartment third from the back on the left and waited for Frankie Hunter, a fellow Gryffindor and her best friend. Frankie was always late, Miranda loved her anyways.

Miranda's long brown hair was straightened neatly and secured by a few bobby pins either side of her face. She wore her everyday clothes (she would get changed into her robes later), a bright pink t-shirt with a white lace scarf and blue-wash skinny jeans that complimented her fair skin. Her green eyes pierced through the window of the train while she waited for Frankie.

A set of red-headed twins caught her eye, they weren't easy to miss. Fred and George Weasley. If she looked down a little further she could see who they were taunting, Ginny Weasley their second-year sister. Ginny jumped up and down to grab her beanie back from George. 

She couldn't help notice Fred while he was laughing on the side. He had grown taller, he face looked better..? Now she could see why he had a different girl falling at his feet every week. Of course, he was always handsome but this year he was hot. Oh my god, I can't believe I just thought of that, snap out of it Miranda. 

She slapped herself on the hand impulsively. 

"Well hello to you too!" 

Miranda turned around to see Frankie standing there with her hair tied badly into a loose ponytail and some smudged black eyeliner. "Frankie!" Miranda pulled her into a tight hug that almost burst her ribcage. 

"Woahhh, calm down Randy" Frankie chuckled.

"But I-" 

"- I missed you too idiot"

They both burst out laughing and fell onto the seats of the carriage. "Come on I have so much to tell you" Frankie announced. "Oh no, what have you done this time...."

_________________________________________________________

WOW! The first chapter is done and I can't wait for you guys to read the others. I hope you like the characters so far... I wonder what Frankie has to tell Miranda?

This chapter is kinda short... longer ones in the future I promise!

COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS-