Slip Up

No one in my life has ever asked me if I was struggling. They all just assumed I was okay. I never showed any signs of being broken. I never showed any signs of the pain that I was in and the mental battle that I was going through. Everyone just saw the strong exterior I made and the amazing quirk I had and thought "He is strong. Why would he have problems, why would he be struggling with anything?" If I'm being honest that is exactly what I wanted and it worked for me. I don't need to be in their business and they don't need to be in mine.

I have only ever slipped up once. I told Midoryia how I ruined All Might. I couldn't keep it in me any longer. That was the lowest I have ever been in my life. I destroyed my idol and it was because I was weak and everyone knew it and I couldn't control myself, especially not around that damn Deku. All Might saw the whole thing and tried to console me, but it didn't work. I knew he was lying and I still know it was my fault he was destroyed. I don't know how I slipped like that, but believe me when I say that it will never, ever happen again.

My problems are my problems and I need to solve them on my own. I am not letting anyone try to help with this. It's not their problem it's mine. But maybe once I beat my inner demons, maybe then the person that I love can accept me, but just maybe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just the prologue. don't worry the chapters will be longer.