First try

I wake up as the sun hits my eyes during the sunrise. I had slept pretty well, the first time in a long while and I felt like today was going to be a good day.

I change into my other clothes again and walk around the area. I go into a grocery store to make sure that I look good enough (relatively speaking) and then just walk around different stores. Everyone seems really happy and excited about the festival and I am even in a better mood than usual. Around 2:30 I decide to go wait outside of the festival so that I can see the others as soon as they get here.

I make it to the entrance gate to all of the shops of the festival and realize that to the right of all of them is a massive grass area, which is where everyone will probably go for the fireworks show. I sit down under the tree and wait for everyone to show up. Obviously, I am not alone while I wait, the demons emerging as the silence surrounds me.

Stupid

Bitch

Weak

Worthless

Ugly

I sit there for about an hour and notice that the festival has opened up. There is a bunch of music that is playing as all the shop owners are asking everyone to go to their shop. It's pretty noisy which pushes the demons back and I decide to stand up. There is a trail of people going through the entrance gate and I scan them to see if the idiots had shown up. I get a little sad when I see them not there, but I hear a girl screaming and look up to see Mina, Sero, Kaminari, and Kirishima all running toward me. Massive smiles on their stupid faces.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Bakugo!! You made it!!!!!" Mina screams as they all crowd around me. She lunges into a hug that pushes me back a little. I lose my balance a bit, but after initial contact I start to gain control until Kaminari and Sero both lunge at us, both hugging us, but I hold out, making sure not to fall over. Then Kirishima jumps into the bunch and we all slam to the ground, all of their bodies on top of mine. They are all laughing and it is hard not to, but as they hit me, all of my bruises and stab wounds really hurt so laughing was the last thing on my mind.

Once we all get up, me being the last, I lift my head up and they are all staring at me like I just killed someone. I know they are waiting for me to explode at them, but I don't want to, this time I don't even have to try to control any anger because there is none. I look around at them, "What?" I start to smirk but quickly turn to hide it.

"Hahahaha Bakubro liked it just like the rest of us." Sero says as he and Kaminari start laughing.

"Ahh, he really is a softie!" Mina also starts laughing and it makes me mad that no one can believe that I have other emotions besides being angry. Gosh. I am not even human to them. I am just an angry gremlin or something. I feel my blood start to rush, but it stops as soon as someone puts their arm around me.

"Ah, it's okay if you liked it Bakubro. We liked it too! But I'm so glad that you could make it! I mean we all rode the bullet train together so when you didn't show up to the station we were really sad, but then Sero saw you then Mina screamed and we all ran over here and jumped on you. Hahah I mean you knew that, but it is just so awesome that you came!" Kirishima had a big grin on his face as we turned around to face the rest of the group.

"Come on guys, let's go enjoy the Festival!"

We all head into the gate and start going from shop to shop.

The others all talk nonstop as we go through the different shops. All of the front ones are just items to buy and I see a little red dragon with spiky hair. It was really cheap, so I decide to buy it cause it reminds me of Kirishima. Ha that idiot. I was really glad to see all of them and I know it just started but I am already having a good time.