Festival

After a few more classes school finally lets out and even though I felt so great after lunch, I feel like shit walking back to my dorm. Not only did I have another outburst, everyone thinks I was acting weird because I wasn't yelling, and now I have to go home and get the beat shit out of me like never before and not see my "friend" for 2 weeks.

Stupid

Gross

Worthless

Dumbass

You deserve all the pain

I know that I do. I know that I deserve every second of beating beaten and every second of torture when I was kidnapped by the League of Villains. After what I have done to others I deserve all of it. That's when I realize the flaw in my "plan." I deserve everything that is happening to me. I need to atone for what I have done, for what I did to Midoriya and this is the only way how. It isn't someone's will, it is just karma doing its job.

Damn it.

But today really helped me realize everything that I need to do, so there's at least that bright side to today. I know now that I need to be a better person myself, to stop yelling and being angry and that everything else that is happening to me is my own fault. I don't need to get over anything. That was actually really selfish of me to think that I don't deserve to get beat. To be starved. To be tortured with knives and fire. Ha, I laugh to myself, I really am a dick to think that I shouldn't be going through those things.

I walk through the front door of the dorms when I hear screaming from behind me and as I turn around to look, Kirishima is running with his head down and grabs my waist to slam me to the ground. As my feet get taken off from the ground I use some explosions to prevent myself from being slammed into the ground while I watch Kirishima hit the ground by himself. I sort of chuckle and see Kaminari laughing his ass off by the door.

"Hahahahahah! Man. I did not think you would actually do it. Hahahahahaha but it didn't even work and you face-planted so hard hahahahahah."

"Why did you do that Kirishima?" I quickly say, cutting off Kaminari's laughing fit.

"Ha," he turns over and leans up using his left hand while his right hand reaches for his neck, "I mean I thought that I was gonna be able to tackle you but I guess you're just too strong man. That was pretty insane how you countered that. Hahah." He starts laughing at himself.

I walk right past his laughing head before turning around and quietly saying, "Thanks for the rice...man." I quickly put my head down before heading up to my room, hoping he heard me.

Once I get to my dorm room I start to pack up my things. The whole process takes me about two minutes. I only have two sets of clothes other than my school uniform and my school supplies were already in my backpack. I throw my backpack onto my bed and look around at my empty room except for the bed and desk that was provided by the school.

Someone starts knocking on the door and I groan, not wanting to interact with anyone more than I have to. I could tell my social battery had a very short life and it was already out today.

I open the door and those idiots are standing there together again, as if there is no care in the world.

"What's up Bakubro!" Kirishima says, smiling as usual, as he lets himself into my room. Kaminari following in pursuit.

"Hey Kacchan. Thanks for using my name today. I know everyone was saying it was weird, I mean it was weird and no one was expecting that at all. I mean I wa-" Kirishima hits him in the back of the head, "I mean, yeah, I just appreciated that man. I didn't even know that you knew my name or let alone would call me that."

I sigh, "whatever." After I say that they both look around my room for the first time, I had never let anyone see my room before.

"Dang man you are only going to be gone for two weeks, you didn't have to pack up everything." Kirishima says as he realizes that there is nothing in my room. But I just stare at him, trying to figure out how he doesn't realize that there are no bags or anything that is packed that could hold "all of the stuff from my room."

"Whatever. Are you guys done because I was planning on leaving now?"

"Oh hey, you excited to go home? Do you have a hot date waiting for you or something?"

I just stare at Kaminari as he starts to rethink whether he should speak again or not. He probably knows that he would have gotten blasted for saying that, but I don't explode him with my quirk.

"Haha chill Kaminari," Kirishima nervously laughs again and grabs his neck (man that kid does that a lot), "Well you see we were planning on trying to hang out over Winter Vacation. I mean it is gonna be New Years' and all so we were planning on going to the Kyoto firework show. I think we decided to go at about 4 on New Year's Eve and then we can hang out and play some games and watch the fireworks. We all wanted you to go, but if you have other plans or if you don't want to go that's totally okay. But we wanted to give you the offer." He finally stops talking and ends his speech with an awkward grin, with Kaminari in the back grinning just as weirdly as he was.

I grab my backpack up off my bed and walk to the door. I look down and pause for a moment, "I will try to make it. Thanks, you idiots." I look up at them and they start to smile, but I don't want to get their hopes up, I have no idea if I will be able to make it out of that house. I walk down the hall to the elevator and they catch up to me, Kirishima putting his arm around me, as I wait for the doors to open.

Once we get down to the main floor I can see some people with their packed bags and others just saying goodbye as they leave. Kirishima walks with me to the door while Kaminari walks over to Sero.

"Hey I know you don't have a phone or anything, so we won't change the plans on you. Hahah that wouldn't be very manly, would it? But seriously, your welcome man...for the rice you know. I heard you thank me, but I didn't get a chance to respond. But have fun on your vacation man! I hope to see you at the Kyoto festival!!!"

We walked out into the night as he talked and stopped a little sooner than I had. I turned around and said bye as happily as I could, making sure not to promise anything about the festival.

------------------------------------------------

Trigger Warning for the next chapter