Plan

The next few days I am in and out of sleep. I think I may have eaten once, but that crazy chick never comes back. My mom comes down every few hours to hit me and one time she brought a bat with her and that hurt a lot worse than any of her punches. I think today is the fourth day that I have been down here. My head has finally cleared up and I could think straight. I tried to think of a way out, but other things were occupying my mind:

Worthless

Dick

Stupid

Ugly

You deserve this

Bitch

Kill yourself

Dumbass

That has been going on the whole time I have been down here, I mean they are always there saying stuff to me, but things during the day are usually louder than them so it never bothers me. But with nothing but getting beat while down here, I don't have enough power within myself to push the demons to the back of my mind.

However, I think that everything should stop for the next couple of days. Usually the worst day would be Saturday and then nothing on Sunday so that my body could heal and nothing would appear wrong with me. And my mom had beat it into me that I would be killed if I said anything to anyone, so I never have. Besides, I deserve what is happening to me, so there is no point in telling anyone. Anyways, my mom knew that I would have two weeks off, so she went overboard with everything, especially by inviting that psycho, so I am sure that for a while I will just be down here "recovering" and will only be getting the occasional beating (but now only to my stomach and upper legs).

I sit there the rest of the day, the demons start subduing, which helps my mind think. I have never used my quirk against my mom, I know better, but I think that if I can recover the next three days, then I will have enough strength to run away and make the walk to Kyoto in the few days that will be left before the festival. The only way that I can get free is if I use my quirk, so I am going to have to. I will just hold out until I get my second meal from now and then use that time to get free and run away. I know my dad would have put my backpack on the rack by the door, pretending like everything is normal. And I know that my dad would also have put my school clothes in my backpack. I need to make sure I grab that on the way out. I can't let anyone see me like this.

The next few days are a lot easier. Today they haven't come down to the basement at all, which means tomorrow is the day that I escape. I decide that it is best once the festival is over to not come back home. My mom is going to be extra angry for using my quirk and running away, so there is no way in hell that I want to come back to that. At least not yet. I need to let my body recover, in case she goes overboard. However many days I have left of Winter Vacation and a week at school should be enough time, I'll return home on the weekend after school starts up again.