Part Six

We stopped in front of a really nice, big house with a red car parked in front of it. I had always wondered what kind of house Boston would live in. We got off and took off our helmets. "Now, you can finally meet Jennifer." Boston said. I had always imagined what she would be like. I'd never met her but Boston always talks about her. They have been together for 2 years and engaged for 7 months. They haven't had enough money for the wedding until 3 months ago but they wanted to wait a while because Jennifer wasn't feeling well. It turns out that Jennifer was actually pregnant and she is currently getting a dress made specially for her. Boston grabbed my stuff from the compartment and we walked up to the door. Boston opened it. "Honey, I'm home!" He sang out. "I'm in the kitchen, darling." I heard Jennifer say as we walked in. Boston lead me to the kitchen where a woman was at the stove. She turned around. She was gorgeous. She had blonde hair and she was thin with a tiny baby bump. "Hi, you must be Alice! I have just been dying to meet you." She wiped off her hands and stuck one out. I shook it. "And you are Jennifer, right?" I asked her. "Yes ma'am, I am." She said. "Have you had dinner yet?" She asked me. I shook my head. "That's about to change." She said. "I'm making grilled cheese. Mmm-Mmm." I smiled. I liked her already. "I asked Chris what time the party started after you left and he said around 8pm. So that gives us time to eat and Jen can help you get ready?" Boston said. "Yeah, that sounds great." I said. I had no idea how to get ready for a party and if I wanted anyone to teach me, I wanted it to be Jennifer. "May I use your phone?" I asked him. He nodded. I walked over to it and dialed Jackie's number. "Hello?" She answered. "Are you free tonight?" I asked. "Yeah, why?" She asked. 'Because, we are going to a party." I told her and smiled.