Part Fourteen

Jackie's mom dropped me off at Boston's house. I knocked on the door. Boston answered it in his robe and his pajamas. He let me in. The light in the living room was on. Jennifer was on the couch in a night gown watching tv. She looked at me and smiled. "How was it?" She asked. "I had tons of fun." I said. She smiled sleepily. "That's good." She yawned. "Why don't you go get in your pajamas and join us? There's a Friends marathon on tonight." Boston said. I nodded and grabbed my clothes. I changed into my green shirt and my sweat pants from athletics last year. I went in there and sat on the empty couch. I haven't really watched much tv. I used to watch Cartoon Network when I was younger but Uncle Will caught me and said I wasn't allowed to watch tv ever again. I had no idea what Friends even was but I've heard about it. "So no one told you life was gonna be this way.." they sang along to the theme song. "Who's your favorite character, Alice?" Jen asked. "I'm not really allowed to watch tv.." I told her. "Oh, I'm sorry hun. I didn't mean to-" "Its alright." I said. "I think you'll like Phoebe." She said. We stopped talking and started watching. I fell asleep on the couch.

Sorry guys, it's a little short.. I'll try to make the next one longer :)