Introduction

Hello there, reader!

I want to thank you for visiting my first book!

Here's the description in case you skipped it:

Dreaming isn't all about the key to Lucid Dreaming, where one can freely control their imagination. It holds clues as to who you really are. I'm not talking about whether you're human or not here, I meant you yourself. You may think you know yourself well, but there is more than what meets the eye!

I am Akahisa, but you can call me Aki, and welcome to my dream diary!

As the name suggests, this book is all about my dreams. They may be weird, adventurous, mysterious, or as simple as slice of life! 

Being an amateur writer, this'll serve as practice in writing so that in the future, I can (hopefully) create an comic with a solid story. I would appreciate it if you would give me constructive criticism so that I can improve more on my writing skills!

Some reminders:

1. Note that these dreams may or may not have any relation to each other.

2. Text like this:

-- I am thinking

are my thoughts in that dream. The rest are either dialogues from the dream or narrations (by me) of what happened in that dream.

3. Text enclosed in [ ] are notes written after I enlisted the dream - meaning that it is not part of the dream but my reactions after remembering the dream.

4. I used random names instead of my friends real names to respect their privacy.

5. Come back every Saturday  for new updates~

6. Feel free to interpret my dreams.

7. Feel free to give criticism. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Vladimir Cosma has mentioned, "Dreams are my reality"

Happy reading~