#11: Animals Go Green

I was back at home. This time though, I was outside the garage. I reckoned that there were four animals helping me planting a seed or something, and I think it was a snake, a rat, and I don't remember the other two.

I don't know why but I was running around the house in circles. Not in the house, but like, at the open basement. Meaning that it was a basement but it's doesn't have much walls and has lots of openings.

Strangely there was a door past the basement, the part where Cody, my dog, lives in. There shouldn't be a door there, plus it was supported by a tree that isn't supposed to be there too.

I ignored it and went downstairs to the garage. When I got there, it seems that I had forgotten something and needed to go retrieve it in the basement. There were no staircases this time, it was just mud. Usually I'd avoid taking the muddy path but surprisingly I took it, with no feelings of disgust at that. All that I cared is that I needed to retrieve something for the plant.

I don't know how the animals helped me but they just did. And they were a big help.

With that, the dream ended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm a bit proud of this dream actually. I chose the muddy path even when I didn't like it just to retrieve something which was my goal. I feel a bit happy.  

Thank you for reading~