#20: Pyroclastic View

I was back at home, in the kitchen. There, I saw a huge spider, kind of like the size of a tarantula. Spiders are one of my worst fears. I tried to run away, but it keeps following me like a magnet. I even climbed onto the ceiling, yet it follows me.

Okay, scene shift. I was in a spaceship. The interior looked kinda like the Discovery's space ship.

 The interior looked kinda like the Discovery's space ship

And there, my worst fears and I meet again. After saying a quick hello, I tried to run away from it again.

Good thing is, I ran into Pacie and Akari, my two best friends. I asked them if they could y e e t the spider away, and Pacie gladly agreed. She casually picked up the spider and yeeted  it out of the window.

-- ..that was fast.

That's when I realized we were in a rectangular room. At the end of it is a big window. There were furniture placed at the sides like refrigerators.

Going out, we opened the glass door. We went to the so called "cafeteria". There I saw multiple people but I think I ran to my mom. Bumping into her I realize that they were looking at a massive window. Outside, a massive ash grey eruption column and cloud was seen expanding through the air. 

To its right is an airplane probably heading our way

Then, the view changed. This time, I was in an airplane. I heard my dad talk about him going back home. I must've been in his point of view. For the duration, I stared outside the airplane just to experience the terrific explosion as close as I can. It was... beautiful, yet terrifying.

I returned to my point of view and gazed at the ash the window, undisturbed.

And then.. The dream ended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading~